“Green and Esrthy Ain't necessarily good”
Review of Jordan Street Cafe

Jordan Street Cafe
Ranked #16 of 69 Restaurants in Brevard
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Six people....six salads...six with dirt!! Unwashed greens are not a good thing. When pointed out to the staff, the attitude was 'who cares?'
A 'never-return-here' kinda place!!

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I visited this restaurant with my parents. We sat on the porch and the evening was quite pleasant. This is a favorite place of my folks who live locally and I'm glad they suggested it when I recently visited them. Our server was nice, fun and knowledgeable of the local beers. The food is yummy - casual, but nice.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

This restaurant could be so much better if the service wasn't so slow. I understand that higher-quality food can take a little longer to prepare, but I think this restaurant is trying to serve more patrons than its kitchen can possibly handle when the place is at full capacity. That being said, the food was tasty and the staff were friendly and apologetic for the wait. I did kinda feel like I was being treated like a "tourist" at times, but I think everyone waited a long time for their food.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

We came with a crowd of 8 people and we couldn't all fit at one table so my son and his girlfriend had a table to themselves. We ordered many different meals including shrimp gyro, cowboy hamburger piled high with onion rings, casadilla, eggplant parmigiana and a gourmet pizza that had corn andouille sausage, corn and peach that was just an incredible mix of flavors that worked well. Everyone enjoyed the food and the service was perfect. Our waitress was kind enough to take a picture of us all. Perfect!

Reviewed June 6, 2012

Nice atmosphere! Food was great! Service was great!