“A very nice experience”
Review of Hobnob - CLOSED

Hobnob
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Hobnob serves gourmet comfort food influenced by the mountains and the South. We serve as much local product as possible from produce to local beef, chicken, trout, catfish and heritage pork. Almost the entire menu can be prepared GLUTEN FREE, and we offer both Vegan and Vegetarian options on our menu.
North Carolina
“A very nice experience”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

My husband and I had a late lunch here in June. There is a lovely outdoor spot in front of the restaurant (which is located in an old home). Food and wine choices are excellent. I had the seafood antipasto (great!) and my husband tried the ribeye sandwich (he raved about it!).

The service was excellent. And they welcome animals! Very pleasant visit!!

This restaurant is definitely worth trying!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank ExploringtheEarth

Brevard, North Carolina
“Filet Mignon”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Try the Filet, it is to die for and worth every penny! Nestled in Brevard, NC - Hobnob is by far my favorite restaurant to dine at when visiting WNC. It has a great atmosphere, WONDERFUL service, and close to downtown!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank ABags1
Vero Beach, Florida
“Not sure...they wouldn't have us...”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

How do you 'run out of food' at 7:30 pm on a Saturday? That is what we were told when we walked up. Really? Ran out of food? All of it? Everything you have on the menu is gone? Either whoever is responsible for ordering the food is at best incompetent or they were looking to get out of there because it's Saturday...I won't even try again because of that. I would recommend stepping right next door because their food was pretty awesome.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Kenneth N
Greenville, South Carolina
“Nice atmosphere.”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

The red umbrellas on the patio and the live performer were a delight to the quaint old house. Our server was wonderful. I ordered a burger medium well. It came medium rare. The entire inside was not cooked. I sent it back and it came back the same way. I couldn't eat it. When they brought it back the second the left off my fried chips. It was just unorganized. A woman stopped by our table and her attitude was a little "snippy". The burger was taken off the bill . The only person who was nice was our server.

• Visited May 2014
Albany, NY
“Excellent & creative Food”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Our large group all had an excellent meal at Sunday Brunch. Very creative and excellently prepared meals for everyone. I really liked the building and there is great space out front if the weather is right. Service was just OK, not up to the level of the food.

Visited April 2014