“Great food in a dingy little restaurant - just like Thailand!”
Review of Pad Thai

Pad Thai
Ranked #26 of 69 Restaurants in Brevard
Morgantown, West Virginia
“Great food in a dingy little restaurant - just like Thailand!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

I just ordered food for take out and was very pleased with my meal. My basil fried rice with pork was ready when I got there, about 10 minutes after I phoned. It was rather expensive for a simple meal at about $10, but there was quite a lot of food and lots of pork, so I have enough left over for tomorrow. I ordered it "very hot", based on comments from other reviews, and it was plenty spicy enough for me. However, I usually order medium for spicy dishes so it may be on the mild side for some people. The food was delicious. As for the restaurant, it reminded me of many if the restaurants I saw in Thailand: dingy, dark, and poorly decorated, but the food made up for the decor.

Brevard, North Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The food is what counts”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Doesn't look like much from the outside, and a bit off the main drag, but we love Thai food and this is as good as any we have ever had! We love it, and go there often. Generous helpings too.

• Visited June 2014
Tybee Island, Georgia, USA
“Excellent”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Great little local restaurant. Very affordable and yummy food. Highly recommend. Been there several times with friends and family

Visited June 2014
Brevard, North Carolina
“!!!!!!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great taste, clean, and super delicious!!!! They also give you your choice of how spicey you want your food...YUMMY.....They will even take special orders that are not on the menu. Super impressed with this place. Try not to go at noon unless your willing to wait.

Visited May 2014
Southern Pines, North Carolina
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

This little hole in the wall has great Thai food. The actual building leaves a lot to be desired but the food makes up for it. The portions are large and the prices are reasonable.

• Visited April 2014