“Great variety”
Review of Twin Dragons

Twin Dragons
Ranked #25 of 69 Restaurants in Brevard
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This was THE BEST Chinese buffet restaurant we ever ate at! The variety was HUGE! The food tasted good--not too greasy, not too salty. And the facility is very large so you don't have to wait for a table. Has a custom food bar too where you can have things made to order on the spot. Lots of veggies on the buffet that you can't always get at other Chinese buffets which is something we particularly appreciated as vegetarians.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

This buffet has everything you could possibly imagine! The service was great, very clean, the food was fresh, and everything we ate tasted very good. We really enjoyed the peach sherbet the most, that is hard to find! We were very pleased, worth the travel time, and we will be back!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Twin Dragons Grand Buffet serves a massive variety of Chinese, Japanese, Thai and Vietnamese options. What is perhaps more impressive than the sheer quantity of choices is the quality of execution. Twin Dragons' food is second-to-none when it comes to buffets. Even the sushi is on par with what most dedicated Japanese restaurants serve a la carte. Rotation doesn't seem to be a problem here either. Twin Dragons serves a daunting number of customers, and I suspect the hotel pans are changed quite frequently. When visiting Brevard and Pisgah National Forest, I always make it a point to stop by and "fuel up" for the long hike ahead.

1  Thank jamieparis
Reviewed August 18, 2013

After reading several reviews on Tripadvisor, my husband and I decided to try the Twin Dragons Grand Buffet. I suppose to be fair, rarely is any buffet excellent, but hungry for a variety of Chinese dishes, we went for dinner. While I knew ahead of time that there were items that weren't classic Chinese, there were more alternatives than I expected.

I sampled the hot and sour soup. While the soup was loaded with many ingredients, it tasted sweet - almost as if sugar was added to it. I enjoyed the Bok Choy and the salt and pepper frogs legs - both were excellent. The other dishes were ordinary - much like any other standard Chinese buffet.

I guess the lesson that I learned is that if you want a sampling of good Chinese food, gather a bunch of friends, visit a good quality Chinese restaurant, order from the menu and share your meals.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Although there are a great number many of options at the Buffet, I highly recommend the Mongolian bar. You may pick a variety of fresh meats and vegetables, sauces, and then they will be cooked as you wait. This is already included in the buffet price and answers those who prefer something a little fresher than served in heated serving pans.