“Amazing!”

Ranked #25 of 69 Restaurants in Brevard
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Phoenix is Brevard's only Farm to Table Restaurant. We are proud to support our local farmers,sourcing our food from Busy Bee Farm, Hickory Nut Gap Farm, Morgan Mill Trout Farm, and our local farmer's market. All of our Proteins are antibiotic and growth hormone free. Our kitchen is open until 10p.M. seven days a week, with a late night menu available until 12am (mon.-sat.). We serve Lunch & Dinner Monday-Friday, and Brunch & Dinner on Saturday and Sunday. We have a Full Service Bar with a selection of biodynamic, organic and sustainable beer and wine. We also feature signature house made liquor infusions which include Peach and Apple Pie Moonshines. Our menu is seasonal so that we can offer you the freshest products available. We also have Live Music 7 days a week, offering a wide variety of genres from local and regional musicians. All of our shows are free unless posted otherwise.
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Amazing!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

There hasn't been a more "chill" spot in Brevard since the Essence of Thyme! Kid and adult friendly, and the food is amazing! Farm to table, and supportive of local growers and artist...they have my vote! We love you guys!

Daytona Beach, Florida
“Wow! What an unexpected treat!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

My kids and I were off to Pisgah Forest and it started to pour so we located a little place on Urban Spoon. Wow! This place is off the chain great! The menu is so creative I thought I might be in NYC instead of a small town in NC. I got a porkchop but it was no ordinary dish. It was spectacular. My daughter and I shared a goat cheese salad that was delicious and unexpected. The flatbread tomato and mozzarella was the least great thing on the menu but it was also good. My son got a giant cheese burger and homefries. I wish we could have had other dishes there because they all seemed so creative and delicious, but we were in a hurry. The waitress was sweet and so helpful, telling us what falls we should hike to. The place has a really cool vibe...part lounge, had some jazz at night, a nice bar, and quiet tables. If you need to find a place in Brevard, NC, stop at the Phoenix. It's sure to resurrect your faith in creative dining.

• Visited July 2013
“Great taste, small plate!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Don't get me wrong the food was beautiful and delicious, but for the price very small. I understand this concept though but I get hungry! Night life was awesome with several couches and music and people just hanging out. Definitely a cool joint just don't be starving!

Boca Raton, Florida
“Yummy!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Great food and atmosphere. Impressed with local and free-range items. The manager was very accommodating.

Lexington, Kentucky
“No thanks. I'll pass...”
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Heard about this "all local" restaurant & looked forward to trying it out. I wish restaurants would realize that if you want to get a nice reputation....have your employees take their habits out back & not at the entry of the restaurant. It's unprofessional to see employees out front. French onion soup was bland. No taste at all. The bread/cheese were charred & burnt @ edges of the bowl. Three other tables came in after us & were served before us. When I inquired, they said they didn't enter our order in the computer. We ended up leaving. Another couple walked out about 15 minutes before we did. We walked out & went to a diner down the street. I was looking forward to the grilled fennel @ the Phoenix but it never made it to the table

• Visited July 2013