“All the toys in the world”
Review of O.P. Taylor's

O.P. Taylor's
Ranked #1 of 19 Shopping in Brevard
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Pretty cool place to check out. More items than anywhere and cool selection. Worth the trip, but be sure to check out the other stores and restaurants too. Not sure if worth it just for O,P's

Reviewed April 25, 2012

Store tends to be crowded, but with patience you can find things not easily available other places. Our grandchildren have had great fun, and have we.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

We shop at OP Taylor's for birthday presents and sometimes just to pass the time on a rainy Saturday afternoon. We can find toys here we can't find other places and we can try out many of them to help us choose. The Lego selection is the best we've seen anywhere. We've been to big toy stores in big cities that aren't as much fun as OP Taylor's. It's not just for kids either! There are toys for big kids, too.

Reviewed December 21, 2011

If you are looking for a unique setting with everything from the old days to today, this is the place to go. So many things I had forgotten about having and enjoying as a child of the 60's came flooding back with precious memories. Of course I wasn't shopping for me, but I just had to pick up a few things I "had " to have, and then I saw something for my grandson that I had never seen before . Its a remote control mylar and helium baloon fish that moves through the air by wagging its tail fin. Its so cool. I Can't wait til he see's it on Christmas!

Reviewed December 1, 2011

During our stay in Brevard this summer we stumbled across O.P. Taylor's while browsing the downtown shops. This place is amazing. It's 2 stories ( 6000 sq ft ) of room after room of the coolest toys stacked to the ceiling. This guy has a huge investment in inventory, the selection of Playmobil alone is overwhelming. . They have unique toys from all over the world. You can browse around this store for hours. If you're a slot car fan, they have the latest & greatest, and it's wireless now. They have a large track set up that you can try out. You'd never expect a store like this in tiny Brevard. Well worth a visit.