“Highest recommendation I can make”
Review of The Falls Landing

The Falls Landing
Ranked #4 of 69 Restaurants in Brevard
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A downtown Brevard, NC restaurant since 1993. Delicious food, comfortable atmosphere, and great service are all part of The Falls Landing experience.
Lansing, North Carolina
“Highest recommendation I can make”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Looks like a fine dining establishment, but I was welcomed in shorts and a t-shirt. Tasteful, local culture decorations, wide selection menu, and impeccable service. The lamb chops and vegetable medley were the best I've ever had.

1 Thank NvrPerfect

“My order - a mistake?”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

After reading reviews; was anticipating a great meal. Ordered spinach salad - bacon was crispy but spinach was limp and dressing tasted store bought. The trout was ok but the pecans were soft and pliable. Husband ordered fish and chips - best batter - but soggy fish.

1 Thank henmc7
Northern California
“Great Place”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

The food is WONDERFUL! The owner waited on us and he was so nice and pleasant. I wish this place was in Redding CA so I could go there more often.

2 Thank Joyce W
Kannapolis, North Carolina
“Once again, awesome meal”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

On a recent business trip to the area we decided to go to the Falls Landing for dinner. We were not disappointed. Our food was delicious and the atmosphere was very quaint. Will go again if in the area.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank PaulandCynthia J
Florence, South Carolina
“Mediocre at Best--Bring ear plugs”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

This restaurant was EXTREMELY loud--very hard to carry on a conversation. The entree' s were overpriced, and not particularly good. I had the pasta ($17 including NO meat), which was dry and unappetizing. I love mountain trout, but $20 was way overpriced for this area. Service was nonexistent with no water fill-ups and no coming back to see if anything else was needed. I would not dine here again.

2 Thank K A