“Good Food Good Service Good Atmosphere”
Review of The Falls Landing

The Falls Landing
Ranked #3 of 69 Restaurants in Brevard
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A downtown Brevard, NC restaurant since 1993. Delicious food, comfortable atmosphere, and great service are all part of The Falls Landing experience.
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I've eaten at The Falls Landing three times and found each experience to be very satisfying. I love the atmosphere. It is sophisticated and homey at the same time. Friendly and professional service and most of all, very good food. We've sampled many things on the menu and each one was delicious.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

My favorite here is the pecan encrusted trout--delicious! Sit at one of the tables in the window. You can also sit outside if you want to bring your fur children. Very pleasant for people watching or to listen to music when one of the downtown festivals is going on.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Locals highly recommended this restaurant. I ordered a pasta dish from the menu. Thank goodness, I had them add shrimp to the dish, otherwise it would have been plain. My problem with the dish was the description had pine nuts, none were in the dish. I asked the waitress, if they were included, to my surprise she informed me that they didn't have any. The same thing happen with the appetizer, my friend ordered. The apple bread pudding was good. I wouldn't return or recommend. Eating out is a very special event for me, since we don't have many good places to eat in my small town. Expensive for what I was served.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Our trout and sea bass meals were delicious. The selection of side dishes are excellent. The seating and atmosphere was comfortable. Plus, it's on Main Street of a beautiful mountain town with lots of great art, food and entertainment.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Good choices of seafood and well prepared. Nice quiet atmosphere with front window open to Main Street and so nice seating arrangement.