“Good”

The Falls Landing
Ranked #3 of 69 Restaurants in Brevard
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A downtown Brevard, NC restaurant since 1993. Delicious food, comfortable atmosphere, and great service are all part of The Falls Landing experience.
Reviewed January 9, 2012

I had the trout with a wild rice mixure and grilled green beans with onions, very tasty. My wife has the haddock, spicy but good. All the fish was fresh and tasty and we are picky about fish. I also had a greek salad that was good.

1  Thank bluesail57

Reviewed December 30, 2011

Upscale (for Brevard) restaurant with emphasis on fresh seafood. Nice range of prices from affordable to special-occasion dinners. Friendly, attentive servers.

Reviewed December 11, 2011

The Falls Landing was one of the highlights of our trip.
Everyone in our group of 4 had an amazing meal, and we can be difficult.
Our guests got the local Trout of the menu, my wife had there Rib-eye special, and I got there Halibut special, but we all ended up sharing.
We got to meet the owner Mike, who did everything to make our time there enjoyable.
After a few cocktails we all deiced that the Falls Landing is our new destination when we make it up to Brevard.
You can not miss this place.

1  Thank Taylor L
Reviewed December 3, 2011

As a local, my favorite question to people is "What's your favorite restaurant?". ALWAYS, this is one of the top 2 mentioned. It is one of my most favorites too with fantastic food - NEVER had a bad meal, fantastic and friendly service and ownership, and a great ambiance and bar. Right downtown too, parking is on the street, but usually plenty of spots for dinner an either side of the road out front.

Reviewed October 20, 2011

I spend 5 months in my Motor Home 16 miles from Brevard and I eat at The Falls Landings twice a week or more and have since 2002. I love Calamari and Fried Oysters and Mike who owns the Restaurant puts out the best I have eaten in many years. I flew for a Major Carrier and ate these all over the world and I can easily say The Falls Landings are equal to or better than all of them. On top of that Mike makes you feel right at home and they have a nice wine selection accompanied by some real nice beers from a local Brewery plus full liquor. Lots of locals eat there always a good indication of the quality of the restaurant. In addition to what I like he has a complete menu and some nice specials daily.