“Pleasantly surprised by a Holiday Inn Express”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brevard
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Brevard
“Pleasantly surprised by a Holiday Inn Express”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We do not normally frequent any Holiday Inn properties; however, we only needed a single night's stay on a holiday week-end in this resort town. The Holiday Inn Express in Brevard nicely accommodated us. We were quite pleasantly surprised - first by the friendly professionalism of the staff, next by the cleanliness of the room and finally by the lovely breakfast available the next morning. The property is easily accessible with plenty of parking.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
RobBrevardNC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brevard, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Thanks for choosing Holiday Inn Express and Suites Brevard as your Hotel destination. We are glad you found the Hotel to be so clean and the staff so helpful. We hope you choose Holiday Inn in the future as you travel.

Rob

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Hilton Head, South Carolina
Reviewed May 25, 2013

After trying other rather dissapointing lodgings in the Brevard area, my wife and I were delighted to find such a clean and pleasant hotel. The price, the room size, the towels and bedding, the toiletries, the quiet, the TV channels, the desk clerks and the breakfast were all fine.
Their recommendation that we eat at Marcos Trattoria was great advice - great food, friendly service, good price.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank cjrmmr
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Brevard. We hope you come back to see us again very soon.

Monroeville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I have stayed at the HI Express many times, our son goes to Brevard College. I have always noticed little oddities but allow them to bypass me because the hotel is the only one close and is clean for the most part. This particular stay I made a reservation as I always do, the young lady on the other end of the phone asked for my credit card number and made the reservation. I arrived with my sister who is a Iraq war vet and in extreme pain. I handed the woman behind the desk my card, she must have been new because she was unsure exactly what to do as far as swiping my card again or not. The maid comes from the walking area to behind the desk and proceeds to explaining to me what was what and some more. She began handling my credit card and tells me that she has been here for 8 years and she knows what's going on. At that point all I wanted to do is get my sister to bed because her injury was in sever pain. I asked the woman who was originally behind the desk to call the manager and maybe ask him of her unsure questions. He than explained everything to her and we went off to our room. At about 9:pm that evening I was summon to the front desk; "your card didnt go through". Now I'm totally confused because when I left the front desk at 4pm everything was fine. I get to the desk, the original woman from eariier is behind the desk, there is also a guy there with his jacket and he is scowling I believe his name was Austin. Asthough he came just for this occasion. I asked about the card going through earlier and why wait until 9pm to make me aware of the sitution. He just stood there angry as could be, no apology for the inconvience no nothing. After his very rude behavior, several people handling my card and an audience. I paid for again and went back to the room. The next day upon waking, i recieve a bill under the door. By this time I have had enough of the shenanigans from the HI Express. I asked the clerk at the front desk, whom I have seen many times because of our frequent visits. I present the invoice, he begins to explain. We have to pay again and so on. My sister and I were so confused, we just looked other. The manager on duty heard this MADNESS, came over and explain everything.......we owed nothing. I was disappointed in Holiday Inn Express. I was embarrassed in front of an audience of people including my sister. I wont say I will never stay there again but what I will say is I am extremely lerry of Holiday Inn Express and am looking for other options.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank tdavi1e
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brevard, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Dear tdavi1e,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. Our goal is to ensure that all our clients leave satisfied and we try our best to fulfill all our guest requests. I apologize for the shortfalls during your recent stay with us and if your stay was negatively affected by the customer service you received from our staff. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short of your expectations. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.

Again, thank you for staying with us and taking the time to give feedback.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Manhasset, New York
Reviewed April 25, 2013

So exceptional and friendly just amazin.The whole staff was professional, friendly and extremly helpfull. Nice spaceous , clean rooms. If i ever come to the area again will definately be back.
Thanks again

Room Tip: All rooms are good i assume. I did not ask for anything special but got the best treatment ever.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Alex H
RobBrevardNC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brevard, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Alex,

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you make it back to see us in the future. I will pass on your comments to the staff.

Canton, Ohio
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We would definitely stay here again if we were in the area and would highly recommend it to anyone who was visiting the area. The staff was very helpful. The room was spacious and immaculate. The breakfast & the breakfast room were perfect. Can't think of anything I would change. Highly recommended!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Brevard. Please come back and see us.

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We loved this place, The staff was fery friendly and accomodating. This is a pet friendly hotel with big, clean rooms and an outstanding location make this one of the most desireable travel destinations anywhere.

Room Tip: 206 is a great room.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
RobBrevardNC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brevard, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Ralph,

Thanks for choosing us. We are glad you had a great stay. Hope to see you again.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Very good stay. I thought the rooms were well kept up and it seemed fairly quiet. I stayed here for a good night of rest before a long backpacking trip (the hotel is at the entrance to the Pisgah National Forest). It was a little more than I wanted to pay but I was not impressed with Brevard as a city so this was a nice little bright spot. Well done! I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
RobBrevardNC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brevard, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
I'm glad you liked our Hotel. If you make it back this way please check with me or my staff and we can tell you about some great things to do and see in the Brevard area.

Rob

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brevard
Hampton Inn Brevard
#3 of 11 in Hendersonville
Best Western Hendersonville Inn
Best Western Hendersonville Inn
#2 of 11 in Hendersonville

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brevard? Share your experiences!