This vacation was for two days in the middle of the week September in Brevard North Carolina. The girl at the front desk made us feel right at ease and gave us great directions to the local parks. Our room was nice and quiet and the window could open just a little to let the cool fall air in at night. (So much better than AC)
Brevard was the first stop in our trip to DC. The following night we stayed at a Hyatt Place in Virginia thinking it would be nice. I was wrong. It made us wishing to be back at the HInn in NC.
So our stay was nice here and I would recommend it to anyone traveling through NC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brevard can be found nestled in the mountains of NC near Brevard College and at the Entrance of Pisgah Nat'l Forest in the Land of the Waterfalls Hotel features include a heated outdoor pool, fitness center, free local phone calls, wireless internet access, and a complimentary Express Start breakfast. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start Breakfast Bar served every morning featuring a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads and pastries. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Guest Rooms feature one King or two Queen beds and A Whirlpool Suite is also available. Visit Brevard, NC and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brevard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Brevard
- Holiday Inn Brevard
- Brevard Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Brevard