“Home cooking with home town pricing.”
Review of Mayberry's

Mayberry's
Ranked #3 of 69 Restaurants in Brevard
Cuisines: American
Description: Just opened Apr. 8, 2010.
Description: Just opened Apr. 8, 2010.
“Home cooking with home town pricing.”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Mayberrys is open for lunch but we enjoy the dinner option best. One of the downtown restaurants with more economic pricing open at night. Old time Brevard atmosphere and smiling employees always.

• Visited May 2013

“Great find!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

This place is awesome!
My husband and I do a lot of road trips and it's always hard to find good food!
I found this place on TA and was totally impressed!
Fresh homemade soups, gluten free bread, friendly service, reasonable prices!
This will be our go to place next time we roll through these parts!

1 Thank Cocoholliday
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Apple Pie to Die For!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

When I walked in, I thought What a funny place. almost self-serve, except the girl who brought our sandwiches had a lovely smile and was shy but friendly. After eating my sandwich, I didn't think I had room for dessert, but somehow I downed every morsel of the homemade apple/cranberry/walnut pie with homemade vanilla ice cream!! The best apple pie I've ever had... My friends had their usual, and fought over the last bites of their pie. We will be back... Worth driving to!!

• Visited December 2013
Penrose, North Carolina
“The best ribs I've ever had!”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

My wife and I decided to try Mayberry's after reading the other reviews of this restaurant, and I am glad we did! Apparently, the St Louis cut ribs are a Friday special, and they are super. The meat is tender and juicy and the sauce is tangy. These are some of the best ribs I have ever had anywhere. My wife had the carb cakes and she said they were very very good. This restaurant is a little different from your normal restaurant, you pick up a menu when you enter the store and go to the counter to order. I had read one reviewers rave about the chocolate pie, so naturally I wanted to try the pie too, but the wife wanted to try the apple cranberry walnut pie. This pie was terrific so tasty and the crust is tender and flaky.

• Visited December 2013
“Diverse menu”
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

Great food, friendly staff, and very interesting menu. The tomato basil soup was excellent, as was the potato soup (has a little "kick" to it.) The only thing I didn't care for was the atmosphere. Kind of "cold". You order at the counter, grab a table, and they bring the food out to you. You bus your own table. Would definitely rate 5 stars if they jazzed it up a little and made it less cafeteria like. Overall I would go back as we all really enjoyed the menu and the food.