“Apple Pie to Die For!”
Review of Mayberry's

Mayberry's
Ranked #3 of 69 Restaurants in Brevard
Cuisines: American
Description: Just opened Apr. 8, 2010.
Description: Just opened Apr. 8, 2010.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Apple Pie to Die For!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

When I walked in, I thought What a funny place. almost self-serve, except the girl who brought our sandwiches had a lovely smile and was shy but friendly. After eating my sandwich, I didn't think I had room for dessert, but somehow I downed every morsel of the homemade apple/cranberry/walnut pie with homemade vanilla ice cream!! The best apple pie I've ever had... My friends had their usual, and fought over the last bites of their pie. We will be back... Worth driving to!!

• Visited December 2013

Penrose, North Carolina
“The best ribs I've ever had!”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

My wife and I decided to try Mayberry's after reading the other reviews of this restaurant, and I am glad we did! Apparently, the St Louis cut ribs are a Friday special, and they are super. The meat is tender and juicy and the sauce is tangy. These are some of the best ribs I have ever had anywhere. My wife had the carb cakes and she said they were very very good. This restaurant is a little different from your normal restaurant, you pick up a menu when you enter the store and go to the counter to order. I had read one reviewers rave about the chocolate pie, so naturally I wanted to try the pie too, but the wife wanted to try the apple cranberry walnut pie. This pie was terrific so tasty and the crust is tender and flaky.

• Visited December 2013
“Diverse menu”
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

Great food, friendly staff, and very interesting menu. The tomato basil soup was excellent, as was the potato soup (has a little "kick" to it.) The only thing I didn't care for was the atmosphere. Kind of "cold". You order at the counter, grab a table, and they bring the food out to you. You bus your own table. Would definitely rate 5 stars if they jazzed it up a little and made it less cafeteria like. Overall I would go back as we all really enjoyed the menu and the food.

“Great Food and Service!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I've eaten here several times in the last month while opening a new business in Brevard. Service is always fast and friendly. Sandwiches are the best! I've notices lots of locals here, so you know it's good. Will probably go have a Cuban tomorrow.

• Visited November 2013
“Good Food, Hit the Spot!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

We had a late lunch around 3:30, only a few people in the restaurant. Followed the recommendations of others to pick up a menu at the door, had a seat and took our time deciding what to order. Went to the register to order, had to wait awhile before someone even noticed I was there. She didn't even acknowledge me, just took the order, not even a smile. Ordered turkey, green apple bacon sandwich with turkey wild rice soup, my husband had open face hot turkey and gravy sandwich. Glad to say the food was delicious, except for my toast was a little burnt. If the service was as good as the food, I would give them five stars.

Visited November 2013