“Great food Great price”

Mayberry's
Ranked #3 of 68 Restaurants in Brevard
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Just opened Apr. 8, 2010.
“Great food Great price”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We ordered sandwiches one day to bring on a hike. They wrapped them for us (even wrapped the pickle) rather than putting them into their normal styrofoam container. They were so good we decided to go back for dinner. I had the 7 layer salad and my husband had the ribs which were the special. They were both Fantastic!

We wish we had tried this place earlier on our trip. We loved everything we got here. Not the case for some of the pricier places in town like Square Root and Marco Trattoria (see my other reviews for more info on them).

So, if you want great food at a great price and don't care as much about the fancier table/atmosphere go here! Still a cool place - just not fancy and not open late.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank KPMinnesota

Morrisville, North Carolina
“Small Town Excellance”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

When you walk into Mayberrys you find a beautiful laid back cafe. Nice staff and cute dinning area that makes you tink of home. The place is spread with Mayberry memorabilia and tib bit history of the town. The food is excellent. Service is excellent and the place is quiet and easy going. You order at the counter and they will deliver to your table. This place you can sit relax read, study and enjoy great food. Thanks Mayberrys.

• Visited March 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pork Sandwich ever! Great Veggie options too!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We had the portobella mushroom sandwich on our first visit and it was great. I had the Tomato Basil soup (yummy) and my husband had the Vegan chili (he loved it). But the absolute best was the 2nd day when we had the pork sandwich with the ginger sauce on the Portuguese roll!!!

Visited March 2013
Kingsport, Tennessee, United States
“GREAT PLACE TO EAT”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

They accommodated for our family and everything on the menu was GREAT! Try their homemade PB&J....IT WAS THE BEST!

Visited May 2012
Augusta, GA
“Odd, but tasty”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I went on a week day night and it was dead. I think I was their only customer the whole time I was there. I had the meatloaf and it was good, but the staff sort of disappeared since it was so quiet and I resorted to refilling my own drink at the bathroom sink.

• Visited October 2012