All reviewssqueezed orange juiceannex roomdirty martinihistoric innwhite squirrelsbaconfriesbed and breakfastdowntown brevardantiquesbathtubera
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

I booked a room for the weekend for my family, and then called to book a second room for my parents for one night. The staff was more than accommodating and even put us in rooms side by side. Charlene greeted us as soon as we walked in and showed us around. After dinner, we came back and she made me a fabulous martini.
Our rooms were lovely and comfortable, and the breakfast (both mornings) was SO delicious! The Inn is within walking distance to downtown shops and restaurants, such a perfect location. We will definitely come back to stay! Thank you Charlene and staff for making our weekend vacation perfect!!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
innatbrevard, Guest Relations Manager at The Inn at Brevard, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2018

We're all so glad you had such a great time. We look forward to you coming back to stay with us soon. Your family was a real pleasure to care for.

Reviewed July 18, 2018

We stopped by for a drink. Received excellent hospitality from Charlene. She was very personable and inviting. She gave us the history of the Inn and a little bit of Brevard. Would highly recommend this Inn.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
innatbrevard, Public Relations Manager at The Inn at Brevard, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Charlene is a asset to us here at the Inn. We hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

This beautiful Inn was a magnificent journey back in time to an era of a wonderful southern home where the staff greet us with pleasaure, the breakfast was like our grandmother's home cooking and we made great memories. Absolutely charming and so conveniently located. We saw white squirrels and lightening bugs in the yard from our porch. Perfectly quaint and EXTRAordinary!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
innatbrevard, Front Office Manager at The Inn at Brevard, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. You folks were so nice it made serving you our pleasure

Reviewed June 29, 2018

Spur of the moment trip to Brevard with my two boys found us searching for lodging. We came upon the Inn at Brevard and decided to inquire. I was immediately greeted with a smile and super friendly staff member. We checked in, the "annex" room was clean and cool, and the beds were comfortable. The homemade chocolate bon bons brought to us in the room was a nice touch! After settling in I walked down to main house into the little bar and had a couple super nice pours of just the right spirits for a hot summer day. The bourbon selection is very commendable as well. There are plenty of places around the property to enjoy your beverage if you find the bar area confining.

After a great night's sleep, we sauntered down to a wonderful homemade hot breakfast with waffles, eggs to order, bacon, grits, fruits, coffee, fresh squeezed orange juice and more. Even had homemade whipped cream for the waffles! My boys and I loved it.

We did not see any of the larger rooms with full bathtubs in the main house, so if I can find anything to critique it might be the small shower in the annex room but as stated in other reviews the annex rooms aren't huge but it suited us just fine. We would definitely stay here again and would very much recommend the Inn at Brevard for a wonderful stay. Thanks Ashley!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
innatbrevard, General Manager at The Inn at Brevard, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2018

Thank You for taking the time to review us. You and the boys were a blast. Please come back to see us soon!

Reviewed June 23, 2018

In early June, a friend and I decided to take a brief road trip to Brevard in search of the waterfalls. We did not make reservations, but thought we would just take our chance with whatever was open in the area. As we drove into Brevard we spotted the Inn and decided to check it out. From the moment I went through the front door, I was in love. Charlene greeted us at the front desk and instantly I hoped they had a vacancy. Charlene showed us different rooms that were available. although they do not normally book a one night stay, for a modest up charge we booked two rooms. After touring downtown Brevard, eating dinner, we returned to the Inn where Charlene then acted as bartender in the quaint bar. We enjoyed several drinks all fantastic, topped off with a dirty martini. Breakfast next morning ( which was included in the rate) was something to " write home about". I cant wait for our next visit. Charlene and the rest of the staff were amazing.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
innatbrevard, General Manager at The Inn at Brevard, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to wright a review. Charlene is awesome and we feel blessed to have her.