“An oasis of excellent food and friendly service”
Review of Marco Trattoria

Marco Trattoria
Ranked #6 of 68 Restaurants in Brevard
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“An oasis of excellent food and friendly service”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

My party of six arrived on a Friday late afternoon on what I am sure was a busy day for the restaurant. I had made reservations for Saturday, but circumstances changed. The hostess asked if I could wait a few minutes (actual time waiting - less than two minutes), and we were seated and served.

An exceptional meal and superlative, friendly and effective service.
I am very happy we dined at Marco Trattoria (and so was everyone in our party).

• Visited August 2014

NC
“Great Meal, Great Service!”
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

Spending a few days in Brevard and this restaurant was suggested by the innkeeper. We were seated on the patio and immediately greeted by our waiter who gave us excellent service the entire evening.started with the beet salad (excellent), I ordered the spaghetti and meatballs ( meatballs were outstanding, spicy with just the right amount of heat and great seasoning). My wife had the scallops which were perfect. Dog friendly as well. Highly recommend!

1 Thank amorgan58
Georgia
“Pasta is delicious”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

I stopped here on a weeknight, at closing time. They were very accommodating to make sure I was seated and able to order from their full menu. I had the butternut squash ravioli. It was unique and delicious. It had smoked shrimp and sausage. Perfect balance.

Colorado
“Just ok”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

FIrst, they didn't have pizza. I had two children with me and that's all they wanted, so that was unwelcome. But it was late and we were tired of driving around. So we decided to give it a try. The meatballs were good and my eggplant parmagiana was ok. But the waiter was like Jim Carrey on meth; all over the place. We had to work to get his attention for refills and our bill.
In conclusion, it was a big mistake to go there. Too pricey for the food and service we got.

Horse Shoe, North Carolina
“"Worth a try"”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Nice little restaurant on West Main Street in Downtown Brevard. In/outdoor dinning, the food was good but a little pricey. Would be nice to have had free bread on the table while waiting on our food. On our next visit we are going request to sit on the patio.

• Visited August 2014