“Staff could use a shot of caffeine and some Adderall”
Review of Marco Trattoria

Marco Trattoria
Ranked #7 of 69 Restaurants in Brevard
Cuisines: European, Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is an inviting little house-turned-restaurant that has a decent wine list, excellent and diverse menu ... inside and outside dining. You'll be happy you dined here...however, you'd be happier if you don't get stuck with the waitress that served us. Either the management spread her too thin (with both inside and outside tables) or she was simply incompetent...I suspect the former, but regardless she was perpetually "in the weeds." There also appeared to be a disconnect between the hostess and the wait staff. This was my first time dining here, but when I rolled my eyes at the inattention we were receiving...my wife noted: "it was like this last time I ate here." So there you have it.

1  Thank RagTopRon

Reviewed August 11, 2013

This place was recommended by the owner of the B&B where we stayed and she didn't let us down. While best known for its pizzas, the rest of the menu was quite varied and appealing, as well. Our selections were very good and the service was more than adequate. The venue - an old house downtown - was quaint and eclectic. The prices were a tad on the high side, but perhaps not unreasonable for the quantities offered.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Service was very slow but I do think maybe the restaurant was short staffed. Food was very good and the local beer on tap was good. Would definitely try again!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

This restaurant should be ranked higher, in my opinion. My husband and I had been disappointed by almost every restaurant in the area until we found this place. The service was excellent...very attentive, friendly, and knowledgable. The ambiance was relaxed and casual, yet romantic. The food was very good (we had a seafood pasta and a pizza) and priced well. We're definitely going back.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

At the end of main street in the historic section of Brevard. We found this trattoria by luck. Had lunch on the patio under the trees. We both had (different) pasta's, each were excellent. Every historic downtown should have a great restaurant like this one.