Review Highlights
Annual get togeather

Great tour! Ann our guide was terrific and knowledgeable about the places we visited and the town... read more

Reviewed October 21, 2018
ssmith531
Lewisville, North Carolina
via mobile
Food walking tour of Brevard.

Ann led us on this fun tour. She was friendly, upbeat and knowledgeable. We went to places I had... read more

Reviewed September 29, 2018
robinhiker
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
via mobile

All reviews local restaurants kiwi gelato tour guide blue ridge fun afternoon local brew wonderful food the owner beverages yummy wares stops
Reviewed November 20, 2016 via mobile

Great Fun... great Food... Matthew was a Great tour Guide!
Fun way to Learn Brevard, NC!
New to the Area... I am Staying!♥️♥️♥️

Date of experience: November 2016
Matthew S, Owner at Brevard Bites Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2016

Thank you so much for the great words! I am so excited to hear that you enjoyed the tour! Hope to see you on another tour again soon!

Reviewed November 19, 2016 via mobile

For a sleepy little mountain town, Brevard has a surprising number of really good restaurants and many of them are on the Brevard Bites Tour. Matthew, the tour guide is a truly remarkable young man who leads the tour attendees from one great restaurant to another on a time schedule but because of his relaxed, funny style you never feel rushed.

The variety of different types of establishments from a wine bar to a gourmet Mexican restaurant to a gelato shop and more made the tour interesting. Matthew's easy humor and historical tidbits about the beautiful little town of Brevard are fascinating.

We loved it!

Date of experience: November 2016

Thank you so much for the great words! I cannot express how much I love Brevard and I am so happy to hear that you LOVE Brevard too! I hope to see you again on another tour soon! Thank you so much!

Reviewed November 15, 2016

My husband and I took the Brevard Bites tour last week as part of his birthday celebration. What a great time! Matthew was the perfect host, and we had so much fun learning more about this great community. Worth every penny! Thanks!

Date of experience: November 2016

Happy Birthday! I am so happy that you both were able to join me on a tour and I am so happy to hear that y'all enjoyed it! I hope to see you both again soon! Thanks so much!

Reviewed November 5, 2016 via mobile

Loved this way to see Brevard & sample food & drink. Matt, our guide, was wonderful & we loved it! So fun! Weather was amazing too!

Date of experience: November 2016

Wonderful! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the tour! Hope to see you again soon! Be sure to look out for a big announcement coming in 2017!

Reviewed October 25, 2016

Brevard is a beautiful town and Matthew has come up with a new way to enjoy it. We had friends from New York visiting who are "foodies" and thought they would like this opportunity. We were wrong - they loved it!!! Matthew is an interesting, extremely intelligent young man that knows how to share his passion for Brevard and the local eateries. Each stop offered excellent food and drink. We will surely visit many of these establishments again and again. This is an excellent value for the money and we will probably do it again. We look forward to spending another afternoon with Matthew.

Date of experience: October 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words! Your incredible words mean so much to me and I am so happy that you enjoyed the tour! I hope to see you again soon!