Open today: 2:00 PM - 4:45 PM
Review Highlights
Annual get togeather

Great tour! Ann our guide was terrific and knowledgeable about the places we visited and the town... read more

Reviewed October 21, 2018
ssmith531
Lewisville, North Carolina
via mobile
Food walking tour of Brevard.

Ann led us on this fun tour. She was friendly, upbeat and knowledgeable. We went to places I had... read more

Reviewed September 29, 2018
robinhiker
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
via mobile

All reviews local restaurants kiwi gelato tour guide blue ridge fun afternoon local brew wonderful food the owner beverages yummy wares stops
Reviewed October 25, 2016

Brevard is a beautiful town and Matthew has come up with a new way to enjoy it. We had friends from New York visiting who are "foodies" and thought they would like this opportunity. We were wrong - they loved it!!! Matthew is an interesting, extremely intelligent young man that knows how to share his passion for Brevard and the local eateries. Each stop offered excellent food and drink. We will surely visit many of these establishments again and again. This is an excellent value for the money and we will probably do it again. We look forward to spending another afternoon with Matthew.

Date of experience: October 2016
Matthew S, Owner at Brevard Bites Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words! Your incredible words mean so much to me and I am so happy that you enjoyed the tour! I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

I've taken this tour twice now… And I have to say it's the best way to visit the downtown Brevard restaurants.
Each restaurant we visited gave us the best table in the house, and had a special appetizer or meal prepared for us. So we saw all the best restaurants, had great food, and great wine. Our tour guide, Matthew, made it entertaining and fun as he gave us interesting information about the history and recent developments in Brevard.
This tour is a must whether you're a local or a visitor.

Date of experience: October 2016

I am so happy to hear that you have enjoyed the tour the second time around! Thank you for the support!

Reviewed October 17, 2016

The tour was wonderful. The restaurants were delicious and Matt the owner/tour guide was fantastic. He was animated and gave us a history of the area as went to the different restaurants. It was a fun afternoon of trying new foods and learning new things. This was the best part of the trip. A must do!

Date of experience: October 2016
Matthew S, Owner at Brevard Bites Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2016

Thank you so much Pamela! I am so happy that you enjoyed the tour and I hope to see you in Brevard again! If you need any help with recommendations please feel free to call me!

Reviewed October 15, 2016

My husband and I wanted to try something new on our yearly trip to the Asheville/Hendersonville area and came across a recommendation for Brevard Bites Food Tours. Matt, the owner and tour guide, did a great job giving us a taste of the town. We sampled 6 different eateries with great food and beverages. Matt was very knowledgable about the town's history as well as the restaurants and foods we were served. We can't wait to see what he has in store for us next year! I highly recommend trying this tasty, relaxed and fun tour of the town!

Date of experience: October 2016
Matthew S, Owner at Brevard Bites Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2016

Thank you both so much! I hope to see y'all again on your annual trip next year! If you ever need any additional help while in Brevard please don't hesitate to call me! Thank you again!

Reviewed October 15, 2016

We enjoyed this food tour and would highly recommend it! Matt was delightful--very knowledgeable for such a young man. The food was delicious, we learned about the highlights of Brevard and met very nice people. If you are in the area, this is a must!

Date of experience: October 2016

Thank y'all so much! I am so happy that you all enjoyed the food, and I hope to see you all again soon! If you need any help while y'all are in Brevard, please don't hesitate to call me!