Review Highlights
Annual get togeather

Great tour! Ann our guide was terrific and knowledgeable about the places we visited and the town... read more

Reviewed October 21, 2018
ssmith531
Lewisville, North Carolina
via mobile
Food walking tour of Brevard.

Ann led us on this fun tour. She was friendly, upbeat and knowledgeable. We went to places I had... read more

Reviewed September 29, 2018
robinhiker
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
via mobile

All reviews local restaurants kiwi gelato tour guide blue ridge fun afternoon local brew wonderful food the owner beverages yummy wares stops
Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

I've taken this tour twice now… And I have to say it's the best way to visit the downtown Brevard restaurants.
Each restaurant we visited gave us the best table in the house, and had a special appetizer or meal prepared for us. So we saw all the best restaurants, had great food, and great wine. Our tour guide, Matthew, made it entertaining and fun as he gave us interesting information about the history and recent developments in Brevard.
This tour is a must whether you're a local or a visitor.

Date of experience: October 2016
Matthew S, Owner at Brevard Bites Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2016

I am so happy to hear that you have enjoyed the tour the second time around! Thank you for the support!

Reviewed October 17, 2016

The tour was wonderful. The restaurants were delicious and Matt the owner/tour guide was fantastic. He was animated and gave us a history of the area as went to the different restaurants. It was a fun afternoon of trying new foods and learning new things. This was the best part of the trip. A must do!

Date of experience: October 2016
Matthew S, Owner at Brevard Bites Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2016

Thank you so much Pamela! I am so happy that you enjoyed the tour and I hope to see you in Brevard again! If you need any help with recommendations please feel free to call me!

Reviewed October 15, 2016

My husband and I wanted to try something new on our yearly trip to the Asheville/Hendersonville area and came across a recommendation for Brevard Bites Food Tours. Matt, the owner and tour guide, did a great job giving us a taste of the town. We sampled 6 different eateries with great food and beverages. Matt was very knowledgable about the town's history as well as the restaurants and foods we were served. We can't wait to see what he has in store for us next year! I highly recommend trying this tasty, relaxed and fun tour of the town!

Date of experience: October 2016
Matthew S, Owner at Brevard Bites Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2016

Thank you both so much! I hope to see y'all again on your annual trip next year! If you ever need any additional help while in Brevard please don't hesitate to call me! Thank you again!

Reviewed October 15, 2016

We enjoyed this food tour and would highly recommend it! Matt was delightful--very knowledgeable for such a young man. The food was delicious, we learned about the highlights of Brevard and met very nice people. If you are in the area, this is a must!

Date of experience: October 2016

Thank y'all so much! I am so happy that you all enjoyed the food, and I hope to see you all again soon! If you need any help while y'all are in Brevard, please don't hesitate to call me!

Reviewed October 11, 2016

Matt, the owner and tour guide does an excellent job with the tour. He is a very animated young gentleman and makes the tour fun as well as informative. His attitude has obviously helped him get local restaurants to participate in the tour which in turn helps the restaurants. Each place we visited gave a history of their establishment, their philosophy and why they operate in Brevard. We were very impressed. Matt is only 16 years old and is a very impressive young man. I would recommend his tour to anyone that wants to have some fun, learn where the best places to eat are and why they are the best. You simply can't go wrong.

Date of experience: October 2016
Matthew S, Owner at Brevard Bites Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2016

Thank you so much Ed! I am so happy that you enjoyed the tour and I am overjoyed that y'all love Brevard! I hope that you both visit again soon!