Review Highlights
Annual get togeather

Great tour! Ann our guide was terrific and knowledgeable about the places we visited and the town... read more

Reviewed October 21, 2018
ssmith531
Lewisville, North Carolina
via mobile
Food walking tour of Brevard.

Ann led us on this fun tour. She was friendly, upbeat and knowledgeable. We went to places I had... read more

Reviewed September 29, 2018
robinhiker
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
via mobile

All reviews local restaurants kiwi gelato tour guide blue ridge fun afternoon local brew wonderful food the owner beverages yummy wares stops
Reviewed October 11, 2016

Matt, the owner and tour guide does an excellent job with the tour. He is a very animated young gentleman and makes the tour fun as well as informative. His attitude has obviously helped him get local restaurants to participate in the tour which in turn helps the restaurants. Each place we visited gave a history of their establishment, their philosophy and why they operate in Brevard. We were very impressed. Matt is only 16 years old and is a very impressive young man. I would recommend his tour to anyone that wants to have some fun, learn where the best places to eat are and why they are the best. You simply can't go wrong.

Date of experience: October 2016
Matthew S, Owner at Brevard Bites Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2016

Thank you so much Ed! I am so happy that you enjoyed the tour and I am overjoyed that y'all love Brevard! I hope that you both visit again soon!

Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

Matt the young, yes young man in charge (16) came up with the idea and I'm amazed . My friend and I came down to Brevard to check it out. You tour six restaurant's ,and try tapas size plate's paired with a glass of wine,or beer. The tour lasts around 2 and a half hours. We started at Wine down on main with Patty she served Prosecco, and a cheese sample plate with Expresso bellavitino cheese, smoked Gouda and manchego Yummy! 2nd :The Proper Pot .Cute store .There we received a yummy truffle . 3rd. Blue Ridge Bakery : spanakopita and a Greek meatball followed by baklava . 4th :The Phoenix we were served the Black and Blue sirloin over garlic mash potatoes cooked to perfection. ( Steve Martin's hang out) 5th : Brevard Brewing Company & Quixote . Quixote served a Poblano & sour cream soup very good and different then a tamarind chicken also very good . 6th :Kiwi Gelato we sampled 4 different flavors. Strawberry basil, Tiramisu , and sorry can't remember the others.
GO HUNGRY ! The cost for this is JUST $40 yep that's all.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MATT AND ALL WHO ARE PARTICIPATING..
WORTH EVERY CENT!! Hmm who knows Matt may expand out...

Date of experience: September 2016
2  Thank Sapphireyes64
Matthew S, Owner at Brevard Bites Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2016

I am so happy that y'all enjoyed the tour, and thank you so much for the feedback!

Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

Decided to gift myself and my husband a tour for our upcoming birthdays. So glad I did! We enjoyed it tremendously. Matthew is a very knowledgable and enthusiastic guide. The food was incredible and we learned a lot about the town of Brevard from him as well. This tour is a must if you're visiting the area; food, friends and lots of fun! We will definitely return to Brevard soon to explore more of the town's offerings thanks to Matthew and his Brevard Bites Food Tour.☕️

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank Zx6girl
Matthew S, Owner at Brevard Bites Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2016

I am so excited to hear that y'all enjoyed the tour and happy birthday to you both! If you need any help or have any questions when you come back to Brevard, please don't hesitate to call me at 828-565-2483!

Reviewed August 19, 2016

My sisters and I wanted to experience something different and unique and we certainly did! Our downtown tour with Matthew of Brevard Bites Food Tours was just the way to spend an afternoon. The delightful tour was filled with great samples of wine and food from six great restaurants. It was impossible to say which was our favorite because each one was different but we do know that we will be visiting them again soon. I would recommend this tour to anyone entertaining out of town guests(one sister was from California) and to locals. Thank you Matthew for an informative tour and for the opportunity to sample such a great variety of gourmet foods of Brevard.

Date of experience: August 2016
Matthew S, Owner at Brevard Bites Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2016

I am so happy that you enjoyed the tour! Thank you so much! If you have any other questions about Brevard please don't hesitate to call me at 828-565-2483! Thanks again!

Reviewed August 19, 2016

I visited my sisters in Brevard and Sarah suggested that we try Brevard Bites Food Tour...what a terrific idea. We met Matthew at Wine Down (a great little place downtown) and had a wonderful afternoon with a very interesting tour guide. Matthew was not only very interesting but informative as well. We visited six great restaurants serving wonderful bites of delicious food and beverages. It was such a special way to try several restaurants that you might not otherwise try. The walking from one restaurant to the next was a great way to see downtown and make room for more great food and drink We hope to get back to several of the places we visited before I leave for home and I also hope to take Matthew's tour next time I am in town. What a delightful smart young man. I especially recommend this for a different way to entertain out of town guest and family. Thank you Matthew for everything..we had a great time.

Date of experience: August 2016

Wonderful! I am so happy that y'all enjoyed the tour! Thank you so much, and if you ever need anything else please don't hesitate to call me at 828-565-2483!