Open today: 2:00 PM - 4:45 PM
Review Highlights
Annual get togeather

Great tour! Ann our guide was terrific and knowledgeable about the places we visited and the town... read more

Reviewed October 21, 2018
ssmith531
Lewisville, North Carolina
via mobile
Food walking tour of Brevard.

Ann led us on this fun tour. She was friendly, upbeat and knowledgeable. We went to places I had... read more

Reviewed September 29, 2018
robinhiker
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
via mobile

All reviews local restaurants kiwi gelato tour guide blue ridge fun afternoon local brew wonderful food the owner beverages yummy wares stops
Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

Decided to gift myself and my husband a tour for our upcoming birthdays. So glad I did! We enjoyed it tremendously. Matthew is a very knowledgable and enthusiastic guide. The food was incredible and we learned a lot about the town of Brevard from him as well. This tour is a must if you're visiting the area; food, friends and lots of fun! We will definitely return to Brevard soon to explore more of the town's offerings thanks to Matthew and his Brevard Bites Food Tour.☕️

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank Zx6girl
Matthew S, Owner at Brevard Bites Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2016

I am so excited to hear that y'all enjoyed the tour and happy birthday to you both! If you need any help or have any questions when you come back to Brevard, please don't hesitate to call me at 828-565-2483!

Reviewed August 19, 2016

My sisters and I wanted to experience something different and unique and we certainly did! Our downtown tour with Matthew of Brevard Bites Food Tours was just the way to spend an afternoon. The delightful tour was filled with great samples of wine and food from six great restaurants. It was impossible to say which was our favorite because each one was different but we do know that we will be visiting them again soon. I would recommend this tour to anyone entertaining out of town guests(one sister was from California) and to locals. Thank you Matthew for an informative tour and for the opportunity to sample such a great variety of gourmet foods of Brevard.

Date of experience: August 2016
Matthew S, Owner at Brevard Bites Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2016

I am so happy that you enjoyed the tour! Thank you so much! If you have any other questions about Brevard please don't hesitate to call me at 828-565-2483! Thanks again!

Reviewed August 19, 2016

I visited my sisters in Brevard and Sarah suggested that we try Brevard Bites Food Tour...what a terrific idea. We met Matthew at Wine Down (a great little place downtown) and had a wonderful afternoon with a very interesting tour guide. Matthew was not only very interesting but informative as well. We visited six great restaurants serving wonderful bites of delicious food and beverages. It was such a special way to try several restaurants that you might not otherwise try. The walking from one restaurant to the next was a great way to see downtown and make room for more great food and drink We hope to get back to several of the places we visited before I leave for home and I also hope to take Matthew's tour next time I am in town. What a delightful smart young man. I especially recommend this for a different way to entertain out of town guest and family. Thank you Matthew for everything..we had a great time.

Date of experience: August 2016

Wonderful! I am so happy that y'all enjoyed the tour! Thank you so much, and if you ever need anything else please don't hesitate to call me at 828-565-2483!

Reviewed August 19, 2016

The tour started promptly at 2 pm at the lovely Wine Down cafe and from the start, guests were warmly welcomed by the ever boisterous Matt, an exciting and well informed young man, eager to make our afternoon as fabulous as possible! Continuing down Main Street, we were brought to a well planned sampling of various restaurants and cafes. Each destination allowed for an intimate conversation with the owners of each establishment and a tasting of their finest wares...and each small plate was more delicious than the last! Matt kept us moving at a peppy pace, always being sure to accommodate our every need. I would definitely suggest this for locals and visitors alike! Especially if one has family or friends coming into town...it's a fantastic way to tour downtown, have some amazing food, and interact with people in a casual and fun setting!

Date of experience: August 2016
Matthew S, Owner at Brevard Bites Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2016

I am so excited to hear that you had a wonderful time! Thank you so much and if you have any questions or need any help in Brevard, please feel free to call me at 828-565-2483!

Reviewed August 15, 2016

A wonderful way to get to know the restaurants the chefs & taste each of their delicious foods & beverages on this informative restaurant tour. A little history of Brevard thrown in by Mathew our tour guide who was determined we should have a memorable culinary experience.......go hungry.

Carol

1  Thank Al H

Thank you so much for taking the tour! I am so excited that you had fun! If you have any other questions about Brevard please feel free to call me at 828-565-2483!