Open today: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great venue to hang out for the average joe

We came with a group of 6 for the ‘Winter Reds’ tour. This stop was my favorite of 3 wineries we... read more

Reviewed January 27, 2019
Karalatt
Christiansburg, Virginia
via mobile
Corvette Club visit

Reviewed July 22, 2018
cristicrouch
Pinehurst, North Carolina

All reviews wine tasting wineries winery reds beers
Selected filters
Reviewed July 22, 2018

Our club had the most chill out time here. We were met by Buddy the dog and it just got better after that. We sat and enjoyed their wines and shared our snacks. It is such a comforting environment and you need to ask about the history. I won’t share that. Ask about the name. They are the best hosts. Thanks to all.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank cristicrouch
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Saw this one on the list and thought we have to go. Enjoyed every minute of it. Great conversation with the person serving us, great selection of wines and really enjoyed the history discussion of their place. Sangria was amazing, the only reason we got to taste was because they were having an event that night. Do not under estimate the power of their sangria.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

My dad and I came here to do a wine tasting because I had heard good things about this winery. The wines were good and they also offer 4 beers you can taste also. They were good too. Very good experience will definitely be back.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

A must visit if you are in North Carolina wine country. The wines are great. They also serve on draft local excellent beers. I highly recommend this winery. A beautiful location in central NC.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

The nasty reviewers are most likely snobs with sticks up their butts (they think they are better than everyone else because they have been to France and Italy). It is not at all warehouse like. I would call it chateauestique. Very beautiful, lovely staff, and delicious wine. Do not listen to the negative nellies but those of us that know what it means to see southern hospitality.

Date of experience: September 2016