“Graduation Weekend Getaway”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Christie...
“Graduation Weekend Getaway”
Reviewed May 14, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We booked this house for our daughter’s graduation from App State. It was beautifully located along the New River and a convenient 15 minutes drive from campus. We thought the house was awesome! We found it well kept both inside and outside. The beds were so comfortable. The kitchen was well stocked with everything we needed to cook and clean with. The owners have done an excellent job providing everything you need for a good active time for the whole family. The basement has a full game room. There are bicycles, river tubs, fishing rods, basketballs, PlayStation and hot tub. The fire pit was a great place sit and relax at night. Plenty of towels and linens were provided.

May 28, 2018
Congratulations on your daughter's graduation and thanks for staying with us at the New River Ramble. I am so glad you guys had a wonderful time. Please let me know if I can ever help you with another stay!

Christine
Kimberlee...
“New River”
Reviewed April 3, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Home was well kept and came equipped with a full array off essentials. 9 of us slept comfortably with room for more. Home was in the middle of lots of attractions... grandfather mountain, cascade trails, numerous waterfalls!! Beautiful views from Home would definitely visit again.

Apr 17, 2018
Hey, so glad you enjoyed your time in the New River Ramble and the surrounding activities. Please let me know if I can ever help you with another stay!

chrisngab...
Kings Mountain, North Carolina
“New River Ramble Cabin”
Reviewed February 27, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

My family stayed 3 nights and 4 days.wish it was longer. We all had a great time. Cabin was beautiful and was fully stocked with all the Necessities. Plenty to do. Game room was awesome. My grandchildren loved.it. will definitely book again.

Mar 12, 2018
Thank you for leaving a review. I'm so glad your family enjoyed the house and their time on your vacation. Please let me know when I can assist you again. You can contract me at High Country Vacation Homes for you next reservation. (highcountryvacationhomes.com) 828-528-2731.

Reviewed October 23, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Nov 6, 2017
Yay! I'm glad you had such a good experience at the New River Ramble and I hope ASU won the game! Just let me know when you want to return. We will be glad to have you again! Enjoy the Holidays that are coming up!

Thanks,
Karen S
“Great time me!”
Reviewed October 2, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The house is beautiful! The view. Likes just like it does on the pictures. My friends and I had a great time! Prefect if you need to get away!

Oct 16, 2017
Hello,
Thank you so much for sharing. The New River Ramble does have beautiful scenery around it and offers a restful, peaceful getaway. So glad you and your friends enjoyed your time there. Please let me know if you are ever interested in returning there or any of our other properties that are on our site: High Country Vacation Homes, LLC.

Thanks again!
Reviewed September 19, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Oct 2, 2017
Wow, It makes my heart swell to know that you and your guest had such a wonderful time in the New River Ramble. Thank you for coming and we would love to have you back anytime!!

gldunlap7...
Portage, Michigan
“Relaxing lazy river,”
Reviewed August 13, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Our family of 10 loved this house! Our extended family rented 2 adjacent houses. So, 21 of us sat in the river, went tubing and Kayaking. We had campfires and songs and s'mores. We also went in to Boone, Blowing Rock and Grayson Highlands State Park and drove along the beautiful Blue Ridge Parkway. Lots to do and see. Our kids loved the game room downstairs. All in all, a wonderful stay and we would definitely recommend New River Ramble to others. Christine was always prompt to get back to us and handle any problems that came up. Great vacation!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Aug 21, 2017
It sounds like you guys had a fabulous time!! I am so glad you decided to stay at The New River Ramble and that you enjoyed the house. Thank you for posting a review and please let me know if I can ever help you again with another stay!

Christine Stewart
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing