“Relaxing lazy river,”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portage, Michigan
“Relaxing lazy river,”
Reviewed August 13, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Our family of 10 loved this house! Our extended family rented 2 adjacent houses. So, 21 of us sat in the river, went tubing and Kayaking. We had campfires and songs and s'mores. We also went in to Boone, Blowing Rock and Grayson Highlands State Park and drove along the beautiful Blue Ridge Parkway. Lots to do and see. Our kids loved the game room downstairs. All in all, a wonderful stay and we would definitely recommend New River Ramble to others. Christine was always prompt to get back to us and handle any problems that came up. Great vacation!!!

Aug 21, 2017
It sounds like you guys had a fabulous time!! I am so glad you decided to stay at The New River Ramble and that you enjoyed the house. Thank you for posting a review and please let me know if I can ever help you again with another stay!

bill m
“Great House”
Reviewed May 17, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This is a great house. We loved it and owner was very helpful. The kids loved the game room and firepit outside. So much nicer than staying in a hotel and not far from Boone or shopping. Peaceful and the house had great beds. We would definitely stay there again. The only problem we had was that we could not stay longer!! We Loved this house.

James P
“Relaxing Vacation”
Reviewed April 18, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

If you want a relaxing time and no worries about the kids, then this is the place to stay. Quiet, relaxing, fun, and beautiful. My kids spent most of there time in the game room! I loved the views and hearing nature! Also the home was warm and cozy. It was a wonderful stay an we can't wait to plan our next trip. We would book with Christine in a heart beat. She was so nice, sweet and caring. Thanks for a wonderful time!

Apr 22, 2017
Thank you! What a kind review! We all need a times of total relaxation and I am so glad you found that in the New River Ramble. It is a peaceful, beautiful scenery regardless of if you are rocking on the front porch or sitting on the back deck looking out over the river. Please let me know if you would like to come back again.

Christine Stewart

Ps.-I also have two homes on Sugar Mtn in Banner Elk if you would ever like to visit those. (The Scarboro and The Trinity)
Raleigh
Reviewed March 31, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Your age range 35-49
Apr 22, 2017
Wow! Thank you for your amazing compliment. I'm glad the house was more than you even expected. Summer is a great time to come back. The river offers so much fun plus all the other things that there is to do in the Boone, Blowing Rock and Banner Elk areas. Be sure and schedule soon as the summer weeks go quickly. Thanks again for staying with us at The New River Ramble.

Reviewed March 28, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Apr 22, 2017
Thank you so much for this review. So glad you enjoyed staying here. Just let me know if you would like to come back next year during the NCAA games or any other time.

Mellba G
Hickory, North Carolina
“Absolutley Awesome!!!”
Reviewed March 8, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Thank for allowing my family create life long memories in your home. The owner was great to work with and the home was breath taking . It had everything you could possibly need for ages 1 to 100. My favorite was sitting at the fire pit by the river. The kids favorite was the game room. Their home has it all. I hope to return in the summer when we can enjoy the river. And enjoy the hot tub. It was freezing the weekend we was up. Thanks again and may God continue to bless you to bless others.

Mar 9, 2017
Thank you for your wonderful comment. So glad you whole family liked the house. I hope you guys are able to make it back this summer and enjoy the river!

jeffbtrav...
“Everything we wanted”
Reviewed February 1, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

This place was great!! We had four adults and five kids and the room perfect on all fronts from the game room to the living room and kitchen. The house is located just minutes away from everything you want to do. The kids love the game room as week as all the adults. Christine was great with helping me with all the questions I had and got back with me in a timely manner. Thanks a lot for letting us enjoy your home!!

Feb 3, 2017
Thank you for staying with us at The New River Ramble. I'm so glad everyone enjoyed their time! Please come back and visit with us again!!

Christine
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing