“Why I adore the china Wok”
Review of China Wok

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Wok
Ranked #116 of 156 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Because it's charming in one of those rustic sort of ways, and I just got soup, an eggroll, pork fried rice, and sweet and sour chicken for 7.50. I'm a college student, and price is crucial here. Plus, the food is top notch in my opinion, however limited it may be.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

Waited 45 minutes. We were the only party in the restaurant, and they screwed up our order. Trust me, try any other option but this restaurant!

Reviewed October 11, 2011

This place is scary. I was afraid I was going to get food poisoning the way it looked. I ate a little of the very small very diced chicken that was part of my chicken and cashews, I really couldn't find any cashews, The woman that brought the food was very charming NOT she grunted as us when we asked for a straw. I paid twelve dollars for food that I could have found better in a garbage bin. Wow don't waste your money.

1  Thank BelmontTravelLady
Reviewed July 9, 2011

Great place to eat and Sunday is $ 5.99 for the buffet , plenty of items and always freshly put out so it has not been sitting there all day. A hard working family that makes tasty dihes from there country . We eat there weekly and love taking our guest there

Reviewed August 25, 2010

China Wok in New Market Center is fantastic for what it is - great "american" style Chinese food. You want awesome Peking dumplings, sesame chicken, general zhou's, etc. you've found your place. These guys do it right. If you're looking for something more refined that you might find in a larger city, I'm sure these guys could do it, but there's no market for it in a college town. Everything I've ordered here has been what I expected, but better. I'm hoping to make friends with the owners, as I'm sure they could do some really awesome authentic meals, but that's not what the college crowd wants. Either way, they prepare everything on their menu to order, and it's delicious.