I am in Boone frequently on Business and I had been to many hotels in the area. This was my first time in Holiday Inn. I called ahead of time and requested a microwave. The staff who answered the phone told me my room type does not have a microwave and he will try to get me one but there is no guarantee he will be able to do it. When I checked in I did not mention it but was pleasantly surprised when I found not only the microwave but a refrigerator. The room was very nice, clean and spacious. The second day the room was cleaned well and every thing stocked back to original (one Hotel in Boone did not do that). Breakfast was very decent and it was the only place that had fresh pan cake and did not Dave the dreadful waffle machine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a Video Tour of the hotel. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel Boone was recipient of the 2003 Development Award as well as the 2004 and 2006 Quality Excellence Award. We are a five story, 129 room hotel offering: two room suites with fireplaces, a jacuzzi and a balcony; King rooms with jacuzzi and standard rooms with Queen beds. All guest rooms have complimentary high speed wireless internet service. This Boone hotel also features a free hot breakfast and free local phone calls. Visit Boone, NC and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Boone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Boone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Boone Hotel Boone
- Holiday Inn Boone
- Boone Holiday Inn Express