We stayed here during the last week of March. We were there to get some last minute skiing in for the season. The hotel is in an excellent location in Boone. Right in the heart of all the restaurants and stores. It is VERY close to the App State campus as well. It took us about 15-20 minutes to get to Sugar Mountain to ski. There are only a couple run down options over near Banner Elk, so we opted to stay here. Plus all of the restaurants are open until 11-12 each night, so we could grab a bite nice and late. We skied twilight one night and we had time to eat. The problem is everything near the large ski resorts closes early. Boone is a great little town and the downtown area is nice to walk around too.
The hotel was immaculate inside and out, from the lobby to the room and bathroom. The front desk staff was very attentive and helpful. If you are in Boone, stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a Video Tour of the hotel. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel Boone was recipient of the 2003 Development Award as well as the 2004 and 2006 Quality Excellence Award. We are a five story, 129 room hotel offering: two room suites with fireplaces, a jacuzzi and a balcony; King rooms with jacuzzi and standard rooms with Queen beds. All guest rooms have complimentary high speed wireless internet service. This Boone hotel also features a free hot breakfast and free local phone calls. Visit Boone, NC and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Boone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Boone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Boone Hotel Boone
- Holiday Inn Boone
- Boone Holiday Inn Express