Holiday Inn Express Boone
$101
LaQuinta Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
$79
Sleep Inn Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
$58
Comfort Suites(Boone)(Great Value!)
$76
$94
$85
Country Inn
$53
Hampton Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
$88
Hampton.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
$89
Courtyard Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
$149
Quality Inn & Suites University(Boone)(Great Value!)
$58
$53
QualityInn
All reviewshi expressfront deskcinnamon rollsblowing rockpancake machinewhirlpool tubbiscuits and gravyappalachian state universitylocation is greatoutdoor poolmicrowave and refrigeratorthe breakfast areaboone areacomfortable bedsnice propertyrestaurants and shoppingup to date
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights a couple of weekends ago. The rooms are very nice, well appointed and clean. The beds and the linens are clean and comfy. The staff was very helpful, the front desk seems eager to be of service. Their breakfast was well stocked and tasted fresh with eggs, pancakes, sausage, breads, cereal, oatmeal, yogurt and fruit items. The lobby and the breakfast area is very well decorated with beautiful "mountain" type fixtures. I would certainly stay here again without question!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank lslsbl12
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I stayed in a King Standard Handicapped room and was very pleased. The bed was very comfortable, nice sheets and a jacuzzi tub, microwave and mini fridge for $74.00 a night !
I stayed here for two nights at the same price as one night at the Marriot. I have also had to change rooms at the last three 250.00 a night hotels I have stayed, so I do not have low expectations. The staff was very nice and I will definately be back.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank DOYSTERBAR
Reviewed March 5, 2013

This is the 3rd time we stayed here over last 3 years. First time was really nice, second time a little bad and this time is the last time we are staying here since hotel needs renovation and they are not spending the money to do it. Note: This is not a cheap hotel.

Carpets look dirty everywhere. Obviously they chose dark colors to hide the dirt.
Carpets in our room were especially dirty and stuff like liquids and crap had been dropped but never cleaned up.

Coffee maker in our room was filthy. I will leave it at that.

Mattresses badly need to be replaced. We were in a room with 2 queen beds. Both mattresses were caving in the middle and the pillows need to be replaced ASAP.

Bathroom was clean but shower was a mess. It was leaking from all corners and water would shoot out the bottom part even when you had the switch turned on for the shower head.

Only good part about this hotel is their breakfast which was very good and it is included in the price.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the higher floors facing the mountains
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank bhargavipl
Olga M, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Boone, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2013

Dear bhargavipl,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We work hard to ensure that our facilities and service are superior and we strive to be the best Holiday Inn Express around. I apologize if we fell below your expectations. I would like to assure you that we are currently undergoing a big-scale hotel renovation. We have recently completed redesigning all of the public areas, which included replacing the carpet and wallpaper in the lobby, business center, meeting space, and all of the hallways. We are planning to make major changes to our sleeping rooms by putting the new carpet, changing the wallpaper, updating the curtains and furniture in the room. Our guests’ satisfaction is the cornerstone of everything that we do and we hope that these and other small improvements will help enhance our guests’ experience. I would greatly appreciate if you could contact me at olga@expressboone.com so we can obtain additional details regarding your stay. The items that you have mentioned in regards to cleanliness and quality of the room will be addressed with both the Housekeeping and Maintenance Managers. I would like to sincerely apologize that your stay was not 100% satisfactory. I hope that we get the opportunity to regain your trust in our hotel and show you some of our improvements on your next trip.

Olga Monfiston
Guest Services Manager
Holiday Inn Express Boone

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I spent a night at the HI Express in Boone for work and really enjoyed my stay. The staff was very friendly and attentive. The beds were comfortable and everything appeared clean. While the hotel is not within walking distance of much, it is in a great location with a short drive to everything in both Boone and Blowing Rock.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank kweazil
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Room was up to date, clean, adequately furnished, plenty of pillows, bathroom was very roomy. We liked having an additional sink outside of the bathroom. We felt safe in the hotel corridor. Breakfast was good. We are planning to return here for our next trip to banner elk. Much better than the only chain hotel available in banner elk. We plan to stay here and drive the half hour next visit.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family