Holiday Inn Express Boone
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Courtyard Boone(Boone)
View Hotel
All reviewshi expressfront deskcinnamon rollsblowing rockpancake machinewhirlpool tubbiscuits and gravyappalachian state universitylocation is greatoutdoor poolmicrowave and refrigeratorthe breakfast areaboone areacomfortable bedsnice propertyrestaurants and shoppingup to date
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 30, 2012

My wife and I stayed one night in the most expensive room in the hotel. The carpet was badly stained in many places, the tile work in the bathroom was atroachous, the ceilings were stained and sheetrock cracked due to water damage. We got up in the morning and there was no HOT water at 7:45am. As we were checking out I told the manager about the hot water problem and she said "oh thanks for telling us about it". Thats it? Nothing more, not even I'm sorry for your inconvenience? See Pictures. Stay somewhere else and save your money. I'm not even going to tell you about the mix-up with the bill.

Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank Howard5855
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Boone, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2012

Dear Howard5855,

Ben J
Case Manager
IHG Care

Reviewed April 27, 2012

I have stayed at many Holiday Inn's but this is the best one by far! The management and staff are always very helpful, they go out of their way to insure that you have a good stay! The place is always very clean and the beds comfortable!

The breakfast is normally included in the price and it is very good! I would highly recommend this Holiday Inn Express to everyone!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2012

We looked for good place to stay in Boone. Chose this hotel via internet and phone. Great choice very very clean
Staff attentive. Rooms modern and clean. One of best HI Expresses!!!

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Room Tip: Higher floors always have better views!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I stayed at this Holiday Inn Express with my husband for our honeymoon. The hotel looked beautiful from the outside and I was excited because it was in a good location to shops and restaurants and even a Walmart. The rooms were very nice and clean, did appear that one of the pillows in the room was already used, pillowcase did not appear to be crisp and fresh. The room was equipped with everything we needed to that we would not have to leave the room being that it was our honeymoon, Jacuzzi tub, refrigerator, microwave, and wifi. The complimentary breakfast was ok, just think some items should change when people stay there for more than one day, although the gravy biscuits were very good, after three days it got old. But overall, this was a very nice stay, I would recommend to friends.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple