“Most Delicious Cinnamon Roll I Have Ever Tasted!”
Review of Stick Boy Bread Co

Stick Boy Bread Co
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Boone
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I visited Stick Boy Bread Company a few weeks ago and tasted the most delicious cinnamon roll (with icing) I have ever had. The serving size was very generous and the price was on par with other similar bakeries/coffee shops.

I highly recommend the cinnamon roll! If I find myself back in Boone again in the future, I will definitely stop by and have another!

1  Thank JumeirahJenny

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Stick Boy has delicious goodies and the best people. I recently moved and miss being able to stop by for a cookie and coffee. My mom-in-law recently brought a box full of deliciousness to help with the homesickness. If you're in Boone it is a must do!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I ordered a large basket of baked goods to be delivered to a local business. The delivery was made on time and I received rave reviews all day from the recipients.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

kind of pricey, but offer a good variety of baked goods - breads and desserts - i usually make a stop by when i'm in town - get some scones to take home. they are nice and friendly inside- it smells wonderful too!

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

We had a friend one day tell us about this heavenly bakery knowing we were visiting Boone. At the time we didn't know the impact it would have on us. When we stepped into "Stick-Boy Bakery," we quickly saw the high level of excellence, the daily changing menu, the 5-Star quality fast-friendly service & great coffee to boot! We were hooked instantly! We were also terribly depressed knowing we didn't have one in our area! So when we make it to Boone for a visit, the FIRST thing we do is visit Stick-Boy Bakery in the morning. If you wait to visit in the afternoon you may miss MANY of breads due to the constant flow of the masses who are fans like us!! I was pleased to see a two certificate stickers on their door of " Trip Adviser's Certificate of Excellence" 2012 & 2013!!! Everything they make is baked to perfection and all their goodies makes your taste buds scream in ecstasy!! You will NOT be disappointed here!

3  Thank Jimmy C