“Dawdled”

Dining options: Breakfast
Salisbury, North Carolina
“Dawdled”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I can see why it's number 1 in TripAdvisor! Their employees are very friendly and also seem to really enjoy working at Stick Boy. We were going to run in for a cup of java and a pastry treat but I just had to sit and sip right there because the atmosphere was so positive and relaxing- even early in the morning. The aromas in the room are still on my mind. I enjoyed a large cinnamon bun with lots of big walnuts and juicy raisins on top accompanied by a solid cup of coffee. A jar of Blood Orange Marmalade is going home to Mom. Bread samples were available and an eager waiter described the process with which it was carefully made. Excuse me, I'm going to get my car keys and drive the 1.5 hours to get more. Don't miss this one.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank PJCapers

TAYLORS
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“repeater”
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

great breads and service will and have recommend this place many people
this place is and will be a reg stop when om town.............

Boone, North Carolina
“Stick Boy FTW”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Stick Boy never fails to inspire me to create custom food creations. When you aren't in the mood to tackle a new food project, you should definitely let Stick Boy handle the work. Even basic things like cookies seem to be sweeter at Stick Boy Bread Company. Whenever we have friends over to our home we make sure to swing by Stick Boy for a dessert or loaf of bread to share. Oh yeah... they also have some tasty coffee and lots of pastries. It is so good that we had them create our wedding cake!!

• Visited February 2013
Boone, North Carolina, United States
“Love this place”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

This is one of the best spots in Boone. The baked items are out of this world (love the scones and cherry pie), really great coffee and customer service.

Visited January 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“YUM”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

This place is awesome!!! They bake everything fresh the homemade granola is awesome. I tried the cranberry coconut and will definitely go back for more. Brought home the black bottom peanut butter mousse pie and the family loved it.

Visited January 2013