“Sunday School visit”
Review of Golden Corral - CLOSED

Golden Corral
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed August 25, 2013

After leaving Tweetsie Railroad, everyone was ready to eat. We had planned to stop at Golden Corral for lunch. Staff was very courteous and accommodating for our group of 40. Food was fresh, hot and very good. Had no problems.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I must say - this was the first time I've been to this Golden Corral that I was very disappointed - it had to have been an off day! The flavor of the food was not quiet as it use to be - this was on Friday August 16th. My daughter was disappointed in the food quality as well - much of which didn't seem to have the right flavor that we had grown accustomed to at this location. Wait staff were as always up to par. Hope this isn't an indication things are changing at this location for we drive 45 minutes and pass a Golden COrral in our own town just to eat at this one because it normally is so good!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

You can always count on a good choice of dishes art a Golden Corral restaurant. Some of course are better than other depending on the chefs of course and your particular tastes. But this location is always very good and clean. As a senior I like to arrive about 3:45 before the prices go up around 4 pm for the dinner fare. This way I'm in house for the lunch price as they began putting out the dinner items that are not offered for the lunch menu. This fact alone makes the rating of this restaurant a 5+ stars in value. :~)

Reviewed May 30, 2013

What a great chain restaurant. I have never had a bad experience at a Golden Corral. Everything is prepared fresh and there is a huge array of choices. Actually I think that for the money this is the best deal going. You get unlimited amounts of fresh foods, salads, fruits and great deserts; not overly priced (actually for the value very inexpensive) and there is really something for everyone. Instead of the Golden Corral I would call this chain "The Great American Restaurant" even though you can select Chinese food, and many other "ethnic" dishes. The Golden Corral in Boone, NC was one of the nicest I have eaten at. When ever I am on the road I search for a Golden Corral and I have never been disappointed.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

This Golden Corral offered what you would expect from your typical buffet-style restaurant. There were a variety of meats (fried, grilled, broiled) , vegetables, fruit, desserts, and beverages. Our party of 14 found Golden Corral very convenient for an early dinner after a family outing. The kids were able to choose exactly what they wanted to eat and enjoyed the chocolate covered strawberries. Our server was very nice and did an excellent job attending to the needs of everyone at our table. We would definitely visit this restaurant again.