“Good mall restaurant”
Review of Tucker's Cafe

Tucker's Cafe
Ranked #57 of 154 Restaurants in Boone
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Tucker's is in the Boone mall. It's small but open so you don't feel crowded. My mom and I ate here on our annual trip. I had the chicken gyro which was delicious (I did alter it and ate it with Greek dressing instead if cucumber sauce and added feta... Anything Greek needs feta IMO). But it was yummy. My mom ordered the white pizza and said it was good too. Her only complaint was it was a little dry. A little more cheese or olive oil as a base may help but she said she would order it again. Overall... We recommend!

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We went in not expecting much and found that they have a great variety of food for everyone. The service and food were very on spot! We will stop at the mall just for this food the next time we are in town.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We stopped here for lunch on a recent trip to Boone, and it was really quite good. I had a cheeseburger and fries, my daughter had mini corndogs and applesauce, and my son had fried shrimp and fries. There's a great variety on the menu and prices are reasonable. I was very pleased with the quality of the food. The restaurant is, however, right in the middle of Boone mall.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

The "manager" who also serves as a waiter, is the rudest person I have ever encountered in a restaurant. I, too, work in food service, and I know I would be fired if I had such an attitude while waiting tables. I have eaten here frequently over the years and dread seeing Josh when I come in the restaurant. He acts like it is a burden to take your order and literally rolls his eyes at you. I'm not sure if it is because we are young females, but we have observed him being polite to older patrons, just not us. My friends and I have put up with it because we enjoy the food so much, but today was the last straw. We will not be returning to this establishment simply because of this server. It's a shame because the food really is great.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

We eat here quite often. Good food, good service, casual setting. My kids love it as well!! Always something different to choose from off their menu.