“A Special Treat”

Joy Bistro
Ranked #12 of 148 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: French, American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Raleigh, NC
“A Special Treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

We've eaten dinner at Joy Bistro several times in the past year and always really enjoyed the experience. The atmosphere is nothing special -- long, narrow restaurant with some outdoor seating overlooking the parking lot. It can get noisy inside. But the food is amazing -- unique presentations/preparations -- always delicious. It is a pricey place, but we've always felt that the meal was worth it.

Visited July 2014

north carolina
“Excellent in every respect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

First class food and service.The location in a strip mall is unusual but did not hurt this excellent dining experience. The bread and pasta were great.

“Amazing!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Amazing food, very romantic setting and friendly staff.. This place is definitely a hidden jem. My husband and I celebrated our anniversary here and I couldn't be happier. I ordered the duck breast and it literally melted in my mouth so delicious!!!

“Customer Care”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

The GM/Owner, Gary Claude, cares for his customers. The meal and wine we enjoyed on July 6, 2014 was excellent. The service was outstanding and entertaining. What more could you ask? Well, I asked for a lot more and received two phones calls from the GM providing me with some information concerning their glassware. I admired an Old Fashion tumbler and thought it was time to replace the cat glasses we had been using to impress out friends. They never liked the plastic beach glasses for scotch either. Anyway, Gary Claude took time out from his busy management duties to call me with the specific brand and item number to place an online order. I think this defines the term "customer service." Oh yes, the food - NC Trout and Hahn Estate Cab. Both were recommended by the waitress and were wonderful. Looking forward to our return....

Boone, North Carolina
“Great Food & Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

We went to Joy Bistro last night (Tuesday) and had the best experience in food and service maybe ever! Our waiter, Sarah was attentive, full of ideas and suggestions. My wife went for the new shrimp dish, she remarked how well prepared and the presentation was excellent. I had the pork chop, I don't know how you could prepare a chop any better, the sauce was outstanding. The restaurant was full and everyone was laughing and having a good time. Joy Bistro is at the top of our list, congratulations to the staff for a great experience.

2 Thank H E