“Outstanding”

Cuisines: American, French, Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Love love love joy bistro
The filet, crab-cake appetizer, the st Francis Chardonnay
Are my favorites!
Small, comfortable, cozy , outside dining -just a totally Devine dining experience !
They have a great following - reservations are a must
So don't tell ur friends. It's fabulous !

Reviewed August 4, 2012

We went here the other night, and it was wonderful. The brushetta to start is a must-my husband & I split it, and also had the crab cakes; but would probably skip those next time as the brushetta is hard to beat! My husband enjoyed the duck, but I must say my trout dinner was one of the best trout meals I have ever had! Very creative use of gourmet vegetables with the fish. We will be back! They also have a good wine list.

Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

Excellent on every level. We are local and it is our favorite spot for dinner without the kids and to linger over a bottle of wine.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Joy Bistro is consistently delicious. I live less than a mile away which makes it convenient for me to visit frequently. Tonight was another example of a great dining experience. We had a party of 9 with a reservation. Our table was ready and waiting upon our arrival. We were seated right away with menus and water. The restaurant was full but we were never neglected. We shared some appetizers and salads which were wonderful, especially the crab cakes and prosciutto/port wine cherry salad. Entrees were wonderful as well, the salmon and duck were standouts. Desserts were beautifully presented and raved about-I was too full to try any of them. The waitress was friendly and helpful. They have an inventive list of delicious cocktails and were happy to make mocktails for our underaged and pregnant people. Great dining experience.

2  Thank elkcerf
Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

We had four people. The bruschetta was wonderful! My husband had the scallops on the regular menu and said it was great. My sis in law had the filet and we all tried it and it was great. I was very happy. As far as the reviews about the prices I don't mind a 75$ meal if it was worth it and this was! Would def come back!