“Delicious”
Review of Vidalia

Vidalia
Ranked #6 of 150 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Upscale casual dining specializing in creative American cuisine focusing on local/regional cuisine and products. Extensive wine and specialty beer lists including mixed beverages.
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Delicious”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I got the mushroom ravioli and it was amazing. They really have their flavor combinations down pat. Our waitress was great except she took a while to pick up our check but that's the only complaint I have. I also had some lemon basil ice cream for dessert and it was delicious. All in all a nice experience to have the first time.

Asheville, North Carolina
“Great food!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

My husband and I have eaten at Vadalia everytime we are in Boone. The food is exciting and no matter how often we go we are never bored. We especially love Sunday Brunch. Living in Asheville, I never thought I would look forward to eating in Boone. Too, bad there is no Vadalia her.

Greensboro, Georgia
“Excellent Service, Creative Comfort Food”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

On our last trip to Boone we had lunch at Vidalia and loved the grilled pimento cheese sandwich and chicken salad. Based on this experience, we opted to go for dinner on this visit, Our server was excellent - very attentive and knowledgeable in helping us make wine and dinner selections. We ordered two of their specialities - chicken with dumplings and fried chicked with waffles.The chicken and dumplings were very tasty. I particulatly liked the small gnocchi-like dumplings. The fried chicken breast was crispy,tender and moist with a delicious coating. The collard greens were chewy and we did not like the seasoning. The waffles were very crisp and delicious. The restaurant is very small and I strongly recommend making a reservation. The casual atmosphere was friendly and relaxing. We will return on our next visit to Boone.

1 Thank statboy2711
West Jefferson, North Carolina
“good all around”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

The service was excellent, we were quickly seated, nice menu selection (I got the salmon and my husband got steak) and they had great beer selection including NC micro brews.

Visited March 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Most excellent”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

The best fried chicken (I bet it was a panko batter) and waffles. Crispy and delicious chicken and the short beef sandwich large enough for a man to be satisfied.