“BEST PIZZA AND GARLIC KNOTS ANYWHERE”
Review of Capone's Pizza

Capone's Pizza
Ranked #14 of 152 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Capone's "Untouchable" Pizza was established in 2005, when two friends came together to create a better pizza. Tired of the same old cookie-cutter pizza found at chain pizzerias ? Capone's is proud to offer dough, made fresh in house, every day, together with our own special marinara sauce and the finest, freshest vegetables and meat available. Our gourmet specialty pizzas have the ingredients and toppings specially chosen, so that the flavors all meld together in harmony. Break the chain(s) and try us. You won't be disappointed.
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Capones is a little hard to miss, but don't miss it. Capones is on the main drag into downtown Boone, in a strip section. It is amazing. The owner, Pete, is British, so there are unusual options on the menu, such as Tandoori Pizza and Tandoori wings. The garlic knots are absolutley addicting. The crust is a personal recipe, and is the same dough as used in the garlic knots. Tuesday nights are the college students' drink specials, so you might want to order on that night. But you can expect fresh ingredients, reasonable prices, delicious everything. I can personally attest to the fact that Pete and his manager, Joel, really want you to be satisfied and are really proud of their product.

There are newer reviews for Capone's Pizza

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Tried it three times. Ordered two small which equated to miniature for $19.18. Done with Capone's in Boone.

2  Thank Jothebookgirl
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Ordered The Don Vito...it was so good! Perfect amount of fresh garlic and crust was really good. I do think $16.99 for a medium (6 average sized slices of pizza) is a bit pricey, but it was definitely delicious. We also got a cannoli and slice of vanilla bean cheesecake to go. Both were very good! Service wasn't horrible, but also wasn't great either. They were really busy when we got there, so we waited quite a while to order and to get our food. Definitely going back next time we are in Boone. Want to try The Godfather pizza or a regular/unstuffed pizza next time.

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

I read the reviews on trip advisor and couldn't wait to visit. I am as easy to please as someone can get but my experience was a bit dreadful. I uploaded a photo of a piece of my pizza that had toppings on only the center bites. I politely expressed my concern and was told that's how it was supposed to be. The flavor was delicious for that first bite of each piece. The neighboring tables had regular crusts and looked amazing. I got the Chicago deep dish that did not resemble a Chicago deep dish in any way. The service was terrible.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We are always on the hunt for the *perfect* pizza. Capones is close to that. My pizza looked fantastic and tasted great. On Tuesdays (I think it's Tuesdays) they have special pricing on beer all day long. Friendly wait staff, good classic rock playing inside.

1  Thank Wyndswept8