“Great Pizza!”

Capone's Pizza
Ranked #13 of 152 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Capone's "Untouchable" Pizza was established in 2005, when two friends came together to create a better pizza. Tired of the same old cookie-cutter pizza found at chain pizzerias ? Capone's is proud to offer dough, made fresh in house, every day, together with our own special marinara sauce and the finest, freshest vegetables and meat available. Our gourmet specialty pizzas have the ingredients and toppings specially chosen, so that the flavors all meld together in harmony. Break the chain(s) and try us. You won't be disappointed.
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I go to Boone once a month and I recently discovered Capones Pizza. I love pizza, so I have been to the other places in town, but Capones is vining so far! I enjoyed it very much!

There are newer reviews for Capone's Pizza

Reviewed August 11, 2013

We ate at Capones two days in a row! Two different pizzas and they were both excellent - if anyone is in the Boone area and likes pizza skip the other places and go here. Will return next time we are in the area and only eat pizza - so many varieties to choose from and so good - want some now!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I ate here with three children on a Tuesday night and we had to push our way through throngs of smoking sinking, college students.....o e of the observant children I was with noticed the sign "$2 Tuesday - All Beer".....so that explained the multitude of Applachian University students there! BUT the pizza was awesome! We all got individual pizzas - I went for my fave pepperoni, garlic, and spinach...yum! They had white passed and pesto based as well. We got the cheesy garlic bread with marinara to share and it was devoured in minutes.....service was fine...and the beer selection was awesome....Lot's of microbreweries selections.....I got the Fat Tire summer selection role bolle. And yep..it was $2!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Excellent price and food! The Godfather I highly recommend! Great find on King Street....I will be back again

1  Thank Jennifer M
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

The Location Was GoOnod, Service Was Fine, Food Was Tasty, Just Overly Greasy.
Pizza Combinations On The Menu Were Interesting & Delicious.