“Great hole in the wall!”
Review of Capone's Pizza

Capone's Pizza
Ranked #17 of 154 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Capone's "Untouchable" Pizza was established in 2005, when two friends came together to create a better pizza. Tired of the same old cookie-cutter pizza found at chain pizzerias ? Capone's is proud to offer dough, made fresh in house, every day, together with our own special marinara sauce and the finest, freshest vegetables and meat available. Our gourmet specialty pizzas have the ingredients and toppings specially chosen, so that the flavors all meld together in harmony. Break the chain(s) and try us. You won't be disappointed.
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

I've been going here from years. Drive from charlotte now to have lunch:) get the veggie supreme regular crust pizza. Devine..

2  Thank ilove1angel

Reviewed March 4, 2013

My party of 3 (my 13 yo son, a friend of his, and myself) ate supper here recently...Here's what I saw:

Service: very attentive, great,friendly service
Food: Good quality pizza, salad was fresh
Value: Good value
Facility: Diner like atmosphere with booths..A previous reviewer said the music was too loud...I didn't think so..Bathrooms were clean...A few video games for the kids to play..the TV was old and screen was damaged as the colors were way off.it appeared to be a big screen purchased in the late 1990s...Don't go here expecting to watch a game.

BOTTOM LINE: If I was in Boone and wanted a good quality pizza at a non chain..this is where I would go..I would definitely eat at Capone's again

1  Thank tarphin
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Excellent, fresh ingredients. Great crusts--3 types and lots of options. Across from ASU. Cozy. Would definitely come again and recommend. Music a bit loud, but , hey , we're in a college town.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I try to time my day trips to Boone so that I can visit Capones at lunchtime. I really enjoy their pizza. The wait staff has always been prompt and friendly too. The place isn't going to charm anyone with its atmosphere, but I enjoy the food, which I the main reason I visit.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Great pizza and the garlic knots were fab...as recommended by previous reviewers. This place was packed and smelled delicious. Service was good. Pizza comes in three types of crusts, chicago, new york or miami. We did New York and it was very tasty indeed

1  Thank Blt63