“Liked this simple pizza place!”
Review of Capone's Pizza

Capone's Pizza
Ranked #13 of 153 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Capone's "Untouchable" Pizza was established in 2005, when two friends came together to create a better pizza. Tired of the same old cookie-cutter pizza found at chain pizzerias ? Capone's is proud to offer dough, made fresh in house, every day, together with our own special marinara sauce and the finest, freshest vegetables and meat available. Our gourmet specialty pizzas have the ingredients and toppings specially chosen, so that the flavors all meld together in harmony. Break the chain(s) and try us. You won't be disappointed.
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I try to time my day trips to Boone so that I can visit Capones at lunchtime. I really enjoy their pizza. The wait staff has always been prompt and friendly too. The place isn't going to charm anyone with its atmosphere, but I enjoy the food, which I the main reason I visit.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Great pizza and the garlic knots were fab...as recommended by previous reviewers. This place was packed and smelled delicious. Service was good. Pizza comes in three types of crusts, chicago, new york or miami. We did New York and it was very tasty indeed

1  Thank Blt63
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Great specialty pizza in a funky atmosphere. Good salad, try the garlic knots. They are excellent! Decent prices as well. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

We had the hand tossed pie with fresh veggie toppings & pepperoni & sausage. It went great with the yummy Greek salad we shared!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I always get the chicago style cheese pizza deal, usually i like ny style better but their crust is amazing. Their lunch special goes until 5 and you cant beat 6 bucks even for a personal pizza, side salad, and a drink! its super filling as well!

1  Thank Wonderful_Witch