“Great bistro shop.”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed April 20, 2014

This restaurant had a great atmosphere with old style jazz playing in the background. The soup and sandwiches were great, and we also splurged on the homemade chocolate cake, and a piece of butterscotch cheesecake. Great food, and reasonably priced.

There are newer reviews for Our Daily Bread Delicatessen

Reviewed February 17, 2014

What a treat. Walked in while in Downtown Boone not knowing what to expect. Wait staff seemed to by students and all were very polite and attentive. Sandwichs and soups were great and weren't the average run-of-the-mill. Excellent beer selection. We'll be back!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We got lucky to find a table without waiting - a party of six were seated easier than the smaller parties. We sat down to start a nice, relaxing lunch. This deli has an extensive selection of craft beers - always a welcome bonus for our group. They offer a wide range of salads and sandwiches. In our group, we ordered a couple of Chipotle Turkey Press sandwiches (this was my choice - a smart order!), a couple of Smoke Stack sandwiches, a Jamaican Turkery Sub, and a Gouda Press sandwich. Lots of choices, lots of good food. Pair the food and drink and service: a very nice lunch all the way around. This deli is in the middle of downtown - find it and stop in. You'll be happy you did.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

My husband and I decided to have lunch in Boone while staying in Banner Elk and saw that Our Daily Bread had great reviews. Holy moly am I glad we ate here. Their menu has fabulous sandwiches and I wanted to try all of them. I had the ham, cheddar and apple press with garden pasta and my husband had the Philly with marinated veggies. The pasta was average but the sandwiches and marinated veggies were fabulous. The prices are so reasonable - we both had sandwiches/side and a drink and our total was about $20. The atmosphere is really cool, open and bright. Service was super fast and our server was really friendly and attentive. I think we were in and out in under 30 minutes. We come to the area once a year and I can definitely say this restaurant will be on our itinerary each year!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

You can not get a hamburger here but you will not miss them! They have all kinds of creative sandwiches and soups not to be missed. The help is very friendly and knowledgeable about the ingredients.

This is my second time here and I will be back!