“Wonderful Food/ Must Visit”

Peddler Steak House
Ranked #27 of 148 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Here at The Peddler Steak House it is all about the steak! At The Peddler Steakhouse, you will see your Ribeye custom cut right at your table! The Ribeye is The Peddler's signature steak and is always cooked to perfection! If you are not in a Ribeye kind of mood, the Peddler steak house offers a variety of beef. Everything from slow cooked Prime Rib to succulent "cut with your fork" filets. The Peddler also offers a variety of other selections like seafood, an extensive salad bar, and a light eaters menu.
Denton, North Carolina
“Wonderful Food/ Must Visit”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

If your in Boone and want a wonderful all over experience you must visit this restaurant! The steaks are brought to your table, you choose which steak you would like to have prepared for you. They cut the steak in the ounces you would like. Ours were cooked perfectly to our request and almost melted in your mouth. They also have a wonderful salad bar that is included with your meal. By the way, if you still have room for just a bit more check out their desserts. A perfect ending to a perfect meal. The staff is on top of things as well, making sure your visit is the best.

• Visited May 2014

Navarre, FL
“Ok but could have been better”
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

My wife and brother and myself ate at this restaurant. I had the teriyaki ribeye steak, my wife had the small sirloin steak, my brother had the 10 ounce ribeye steak. My steak had quite a bit of fat. My brother's steak did not have as much fat. My wife rated her steak as good. Service was great and the salad bar was very good. I would have given the restaurant a better rating if my steak have not had so much fat in it.

1 Thank DanOHarr
Canterbury, Connecticut
“Great salad bar”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

We ate here because it was close to our hotel. The wait staff welcomed us and seated us immediately. The salad bar was fresh with plenty of options, dressings and tasty soup. Our dinner entre was a generous portion, delicious and cooked just as we had ordered. The service was attentive but not hovering - - just right. We recommend this restaurant.

Visited April 2014
New York City, New York
“A Happy Accident”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Stumbled upon this restaurant while driving through North Carolina to the Blue Ridge Parkway. Great salad bar, perfectly cook steak and the waitstaff was attentive. Definitely recommend.

• Visited April 2014
Franklin, North Carolina
“Good steaks.”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We hesitated to go there, because of the bad reviews on TripAdvisor. But since there were quite a few "excellent" and only a few "terrible" we decided to chance it. I am glad that we did. We had no wait (we did go early), the servers were attentive, and the food was good. I had the NY Strip while my wife had the filet mignon, and we both had the baked sweet potato. I would surely go back to Peddler again!

Visited March 2014