“Great food and variety”

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
snow hill, nc
“Great food and variety”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We stopped in early on a Friday night and were pleasantly surprised. Looks like it should be on diners, Drive ins and Dives..lol. Causal and fun. Many options and it worked well for all members of our family. Vegan and Vegetarian options, which is always a must for us. It's option hard to find a great quirky place that's good for all ages.

• Visited July 2014

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Environment was fun and casual. Try the fish tacos. They were delicious. Doesn't break the bank. Located conveniently in a cute shopping area downtown in Boone.

Visited June 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Not bad, but not great”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

After seeing the reviews for this place, I wanted to make sure my wife and I ate here on our last trip to Boone. Overall, we were a little disappointed. The tortilla chips were definitely the best part of our meal. They are really good. My wife got the Burrito of Brotherly Love, and that was pretty good. Lots of queso and good flavors on there. The meat was chewy, but we both thought it was tasty. However, my chicken wing burrito was not good at all. It had almost no chicken in it. It was basically a ton of rice, lots of Texas Pete, and what they call ranch. I can assure you, their ranch doesn't taste anything like any ranch I've ever had before. If it had tasted great, then I wouldn't have cared that it didn't taste like traditional ranch. However, the ranch just wasn't very good. I might go back there again in the future, because maybe I just ordered the wrong burrito. Just keep in mind every sauce, salsa, etc. that you could possibly ask for is an extra .80 cents.

Visited June 2014
Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States
“The Best Burritos in The 3 B's: Boone, Blowing Rock and Banner Elk and BEYOND!!!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

With picky eaters in tow, we decided to try Black Cat. We were pleasantly surprised. Each one of us found something that suited our fancy. A fine selection of craft beers was a bonus. A must in Boone! My son says the coleslaw was the bomb.com!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Alejandra H
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Delicious local spot”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Looking for something local and different during a weekend stay in Boone, I search TripAdvisor and came across Black Cat Burrito. So glad I did! Our family of three stopped in for dinner on a Saturday night. There were plenty of open tables. The staff working at the counter when we came in were helpful to us "newbies" and even offered up that kids under 5 could have a free cheese quesadilla dinner. After making our own selections, we were handed a toy car to mark our table (they use toys in place of a card with a number). Our son had fun "driving" the car around the table while we waited on our food. The only downside I would say was that his food came last and the server had to go back to get it after bringing ours. Always, always serve the kids first. Otherwise, no complaints. I had the chicken enchiladas and my husband had the "Don't Be A Jerk" burrito. We both enjoyed our meals very much. The casual atmosphere made for a great family evening out. It was a fun, funky sort of place. I'll definitely visit again on a future visit to Boone.

• Visited May 2014