“I didn't like - my husband did...”

Pepper's Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #31 of 153 Restaurants in Boone
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I am really ambivalent about this place. I have been there a couple of times and the food was OK, but I wouldn't rave about it. My husband is less picky and would say it is just fine. I guess I would just go with.....ok.....

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

A great privately owned Restaurant. A wonderful place for lunch. A great change from all of the franchises that have blown up in Boone

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I get to Boone about once a year, and Pepper's is the place to eat lunch! The Jean Lawson sandwich is the ol' standby, as well as the fried mushrooms... already looking forward to my next visit to Boone!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

The seating was comfortable, great service and the French Onion soup was excellent! I will come back.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I love a place with a salad bar and this one is amazing. The croutons are fabulous and there are lots of healthy options. Also, they have great sandwiches (including the Jean Lawson w/mushrooms, my fiance's favorite). All in all, a good place for a good price.