“decent dinner”

Dos Amigos
Ranked #38 of 154 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We chose this place since it was within walking distance from our hotel, we wanted a marguerita without having to drive. The dinner was pretty typical Mexican, it tasted well. One of my buddies didn't enjoy his marguerita at all and sent it back. It took two others before he was pleased. Long Island Iced Tea was weak too.

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Best Mexican food in town. I never have a bad experience there. The waiters are great. You never have to ask for a refill and your food comes out fast!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Friends and I go here often! Even more often, we call in for take-out (always an ACP! Which comes with a bag of chips & bowl of salsa!). I've had quite a few of their dishes and all are delicious and come out quickly. (their queso dip is so good!) I've had a couple mixed drinks here as well and they are equally tasty. The gentleman who seems to always be working at the cash register is very friendly and helpful. Good value for good food in a relaxed and fun atmosphere! This is honestly my most visited restaurant during my 5 years in Boone!

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Loved the spinach queso appetizer and the Camerones luis (shrimp, veggies, queso blanco, and salad) dish! The appetizer was huge and is a new favorite dish of mine! The entree had tons of shrimp white queso and veggies! We were a party of 6 and the server was great, despite our numerous demands! Favorite New Mexican restaurant!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Just like other mex. places, until you try some of their signature dishes. They the 3 steak tacos, those were really good. Beer was cold, and there was a line, which is always a good sign.