“Great Meals for a Great Price”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Macado's

Macado's
Ranked #49 of 148 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Berea, Kentucky
“Great Meals for a Great Price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Fascinate Food and Service. I enjoyed eating in the sports like bar restaurant, it was very nice and not pricey and had so many options to choose from. I had the southwest chicken wrap and it was delicious. Overall, I would recommend this place to someone!

• Visited May 2013

Elizabeth City, North Carolina
“Average Bar Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

Not the first time that we have eaten there, but the food is pretty consistent. It is a bit over-priced for what you get, but it is fine. I have heard the cinnamon rolls are to die for!

Visited June 2013
east tn.
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

We enjoyed the sandwiches and milkshakes. We did not enjoy the college students in the booth next to ours who used loud profanity, but the restarant can not control that of course.

Visited June 2013
Berea, Kentucky, United States
“"One of the best local restaurants I've been to"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

Macado's restaurant is a great place to eat and is very inexpensive. For starters, when you first walk in the scenery and ambiance will attract. My friends and I were visiting Boone for the very first time and were looking for a place to eat at. Macado's had attracted us with just this, there menu and scenery.

The food there is inexpensive and each day there are special offers. When I was there I ordered the "Big Daddy" sandwich. The name was hilarious and I could not stop laughing when I told the waiter what I wanted to order. It was very delicious and was a great portion. I was full and had not even finished it all. I definitely will go there again if I ever visit Boone. Overall, if you are looking for a great eatery that will not put a whole in your pocket then Macado's is for your liking.

• Visited May 2013
Berea, Kentucky
“I recommend Macado's!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

Macado’s is a restaurant with a lot of character. They’ve got catchy oldies playing. The walls are covered in photos and posters of actors and musicians. King Kong is hanging from one of the polls. The tables are lined with customers’ signatures. The atmosphere is so relaxed and warm. Our waiter was really helpful because we were overwhelmed by the large menu. The options are vast, and many of them have funny names like the Big Daddy and Bonnie & Clyde. The prices were pretty reasonable and the food was delicious! I bought the Titanic which was a prime rib sandwich and potato salad for my side. They also have free wifi.

Visited May 2013