“One of the best dining experiences”

The Table at Crestwood
Reserve with OpenTable
The Table at Crestwood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 150 Restaurants in Boone
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: The Table at Crestwood is a restaurant of distinction. Our menu is a creative mix of Southern fare with a European touch. The Table at Crestwood’s spectacular views will captivate you and your guests while you enjoy terrace and fireside dining. We offer great food, sunsets and an unforgettable experience. The Table is a loved restaurant destination for residents in Blowing Rock and travelers alike.
Wilmington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best dining experiences”
Reviewed September 8, 2008

Upon arriving to the Inn at Crestwood, I was first taken away by the beauty of the surrounding land that overlooks Grandfather Mountain. If ever planning for a special occasion, I will be sure to book my stay at the Inn. After enjoying all of the amenities the Inn had to offer, my husband and I reserved a table in the dining area. Here the view is just as beautiful, with the front area enwrapped by glass so that you can see all of the landscape that overlooks the blueridge.
The entrees that we decided upon were absolutely delicious. The filet that I chose prepared by chef Chuck Nelson was phenomenal and the sides that complimented the dish were really good as well. The steak melted in my mouth and was prepared just as I had ordered. During our next visit in the mountains of North Carolina, we will be stopping by the Inn at Crestwood to enjoy more entrees prepared by the eminent chef, Chuck Nelson.

1 Thank BooWilmington

Englewood, Florida
“5 star restaurant”
Reviewed September 12, 2007

We were tired from a day of driving and the last hour was miserable as our inn had terrible directions and our navigation system couldn't find them but a dinner at Dominic's erased it all.
Not inexpensive but worth every dollar. I had the Beef Tenderloin and my husband had Veal and they were truly outstanding.
The view alone (I'll try to post photos) from the terrace was breathtaking. The service was impeccable (very lacking these days with wait people that interrupt when it suits them). Well worth a trip to this place in the mountains.
The Crestwood Inn that houses Dominic's looks great too. I was surprised that it was the same price as our Inn at Yonahlossee which had much less in the way of amenities. The Crestwood has a spa, a beautiful indoor swimming pool and of course the restaurant.
The Inn at Y. has pool access but it's a drive away, as is the tennis facility and it (the I at Y) has no food except the typical danish, coffee, juice and fruit in the morning.
It was a slow night (Wednesday) and the chef came out after our meal to greet diners. Yes his name is Dominic.
See my separate review of the Inn at Y.

2 Thank imagardener