“Loved this Sleep Inn.”

Sleep Inn Boone
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Boone
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed July 5, 2011

This was a very clean hotel. It was tastefully decorated and modern. Continental breakfast was better than most including sausage and eggs.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Natasha T, General Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! I am thrilled that you enjoyed our hotel and would like to inform you that we have made many renovations since, as well as being under new management. We hope to exceed your expectations again during your next visit to Boone!

There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn Boone

Reviewed June 19, 2011

I've stayed at a lot of Sleep Inn's, but this one has the best cutomer service, along with being a fairly new and clean place to stay. Erika, at the front desk made sure I was happy with my room, along with all the staff being professional. Kudos to the owner, who also owns the La Quinta next door where you can use their computer to get on the Internet, and avail yourself of the microwavable sausage sandwiches after 6 AM. I intend on staying here my next trip to Boone, NC.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank raterMurrellsInlet

Reviewed May 31, 2011

My daughter and I stayed here over the Memorial Day weekend. I was a little unsure about staying here after reading some of the reviews, but - I was pleasantly surprised! The staff was friendly and helpful, the rooms were nice & clean, the beds were comfy and overall things were quiet. I would def recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed May 25, 2011

We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was fine - - and there were apples, tea, and coffee available in the lobby all day/evening. We asked for a quiet room and had no problem with noise. The bed was comfortable. We had a good night's rest.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank USALoveTraveling

Reviewed May 20, 2011

We stayed one night in this hotel. It shares its pleasant frontage with a La Quinta. The check-in person was friendly and efficient, both at check-in and check-out the next day. Our room on the top floor was large and had a fridge and microwave (though we didn't use them) and a shower-only bathroom, which was fine (we knew this when we booked a few weeks in advance). Their complementary breakfast was good with a range of healthy options as well as the usual muffins etc. The free wifi worked well.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Surreyglobetrotter

Reviewed January 18, 2011

I needed an affordable place to stay for just one night and Sleep Inn offered the best price in the location. The room was fairly nice...definitely better than what the pictures show. There were only a few minor problems during my stay. My room was located on the first floor which was horrible, I should have requested a top floor. All night there was a constant dripping of water sound coming from the room above me. And in the morning I could heard everyone running around in the hallway. Then at 9:45 the cleaning lady knocks on the door. Which is pointless because I have until 11am to check out. Then at 10:45am the front desk called the room to make sure we were leaving. Overall the hotel was decent but I definitely felt unwelcomed and unappreciated.

• Stayed: January 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! It is through feedback such as yours that we were able to improve our hotel. I am sorry to hear that we were not able to meet your expectations during your first stay. However, we would like to inform you that we have made many renovations as well as being under new management. We would love for you to let us show you during your next visit to Boone!

Reviewed December 12, 2010

I was in town for a football game on December 4th. A friend and I had came up from about 3 hours out of town. The weather and road conditions in town went quickly downhill. My friend and I checked in at the hotel and were greeted by three different employees including one who appeared to be a manager. Each of these were extremely nice and seemed very excited to have us in the hotel. Our room was very clean as was the hotel.

We had been there about 20 minutes when we found out that the weather was already getting bad back home and the road conditions were starting to take a turn for the worse. My fiance works at a hospital and had to be at work early the next morning and had no way to get there in poor conditions. We decided to head home and try to beat the worst weather that was headed toward Boone and be able to get my fiance to work.

We felt bad about losing the money we paid for the room, but decided that heading back home was the best choice. When we checked out, the gentleman who appeared to be the manager informed us that he would cancel the charges on my card, and we would not be charged for the room. In times like these, actions such as these stand out. I am very appreciative of this gesture, and I will certainly return and recommend the Sleep Inn of Boone on the basis of their customer service.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are sorry that you did not get a chance to enjoy our accommodations. We have been under many renovations since and we would love for you to let us show you during your next visit to Boone!