“Lots of menu options ”
Review of Rivers Street Deli - CLOSED

Rivers Street Deli
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Lots of great sandwich options for lunch. Can't wait to go back and try the breakfast menu. They had the biggest rice krispy treats I have ever seen.

Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

If your expecting service at a sit down restaurant move along. This place just takes your order & brings it to table. They expect tips because they have a tip jar & on bottom of receipt a part to put a tip. Well I didn't leave one because the cook brought out my food, I filled my own drink, I got my own silverware & they didn't even have napkin dispensers on the table. Most deli's that have sit in areas are better than this. The food has decent price but wasn't worth for the flavor. There was nastiness all over the tables and floors...sanitation score was 90, I would be scared of what score they would get on an unexpected day!

Grtdeli, Owner at Rivers Street Deli, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

I was sorry to hear you were so unhappy with Rivers Street Deli. It is true we don't offer table service and customers do fill their own drinks at the fountain soda machine. It was not the cook that brought the food to your table but the owner, myself. I enjoy doing this as it allows me to interact with the customers. As for our cleanliness, from the way it sounds you may have sat at a table that had not been wiped down and for this I am sorry, but I would invite anyone to make their own opinion on this matter. I feel that we run a clean establishment. Again I'm sorry you had a bad experience and would hope you would try us again to let us make it right. Sincerely, Daniel Sheffey/owner Rivers Street Deli

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I ate at the Rivers Street Deli last night. I had the Smoked Turkey and Artichoke Panini on their homemade foccacia bread. It was delicious.
I actually had a very difficult time deciding what to eat because so many of the items on the menu sounded so enticing. I look forward to the next time I get to eat there because I plan to try the crepes.
I also had the Coconut Pie Bar which looked exactly like a piece of coconut pie. It was excellent.
Nothing but positive things to say about this restaurant. Clean, bread made in house, friendly owner, good prices = generally awesome!